PDA

View Full Version : Hi i need VIRGINE ECU EDC16C36 RENAULT MASTER/TRAFIC EEPROM 95320 THANKS

ECU SOLUTION
15th November, 2020, 12:42 AM
Hi have another solution virgine ecu edc16c36 eeprom 95320 renault master 2008?
Me have one solution but is wrong,whait another solution if you want to help me,regards!:pepsi:

fidovw
15th November, 2020, 03:58 AM
[COTIZACIÓN = SOLUCIÓN ECU; 3997356]
Hola, ¿tienes otra solución virgine ecu edc16c36 eeprom 95320 renault master 2008?
Tengo una solución pero está equivocada, ¿cuál es otra solución si quieres ayudarme, saludos!:pepsi:
[/CITAR]

ECU SOLUTION
15th November, 2020, 05:01 PM
THANKS but this is not corect solution,have same solution but is not good,whi? because injector coding is fault and this solution is good for start and wrong for coding injection AAAAAA,IS MALFUNCTION and not coding is not work any diagnostic,sistem injection not coding faulty permanent!i need solution virgin and keep injector coding or blanck coding for permission acces to any program!

line44
15th November, 2020, 09:31 PM
Hi
Leave the first four rows as they are (don't touch them)
The rest: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Meat-Head
15th November, 2020, 09:58 PM
And/or as above fill entire dump with ff then press and hold start button
where it has rewiteen immboliser. Ff that leave rest alone

ECU SOLUTION
15th November, 2020, 10:06 PM
Hi
Leave the first four rows as they are (don't touch them)
The rest: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I know what you're saying but it's not a good solution, virginization yes but then the injectors can no longer be programmed is a virginization problem that no one thought about the problem of injection and coding!

ECU SOLUTION
15th November, 2020, 10:12 PM
And/or as above fill entire dump with ff then press and hold start button
where it has rewiteen immboliser. Ff that leave rest alone

It is not about virginization, it is ok for autocode but it will cause blocking of the coding of the injectors and the function will not be available for any diagnosis, it will show the wrong code message injection and error without being able to do something, the car will be limited 1500rpm and many do not know this problem of coding the injectors is valid for Opel Movano, Renault Trafic, Master, Vivaro on ECU types edc16c36 / cp33, when you have such problems you will better understand what I mean:duffer:

Meat-Head
15th November, 2020, 10:26 PM
It is not about virginization, when you have such problems you will better understand what I mean:duffer:

FFS make your mind up, simular to the clio and kangaroo
so sort it yourself you :load:

ECU SOLUTION
15th November, 2020, 11:22 PM
FFS make your mind up, simular to the clio and kangaroo
so sort it yourself you :load:

You are ignorant, learn more about this problem and then I will give you an autograph:pish::pish: