PDA

View Full Version : BMW 318i E46 0261208814 DME7532786 problem with immo

MadridEcu
26th November, 2020, 01:18 PM
Hi mates,

I have a problem a vanos problem with this car, the original ECU has a problem in SW I think, because when I clone this ECU on the donor ECU, the problem with the vanos continue.

First I tried the donor ECU without clone it, the fault disapeared, but when I cloned it, the fault come back again.

I attached flash and eeprom of both ECUs, ORI and donor.

Could anyone swap immo data from ORI ECU to the donor ECU?

Or maybe virginize it to programming and coding with insta?

I know that I have to syncronize EWS with the engine ECU, and only can do this with a new or virgin engine ECU.

I don't know if you will need the ISN, but if you need it, I have both ISN from engine ECU:
-ISN ORI: C483
-ISN Donor: 62CE

I dont know if this is a good way to solve this problem, but accept every idea to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

rokibar
26th November, 2020, 02:15 PM
Dme register fault code after start so maybe you have problem at another place. You didnt write right fault code.
More informations=more help.

MadridEcu
26th November, 2020, 04:34 PM
The fault registered in DME is:

2A61 Digital Motor Electronics (DME): Valvetronic, adaptation 1.

If I plug the donor ECU without clone it, this fault disappears. With the donor ECU clonned still the fault.

I want to match the donor ECU with the immo of the car.

kiszka
26th November, 2020, 05:03 PM
Hi mates,

I have a problem a vanos problem with this car, the original ECU has a problem in SW I think, because when I clone this ECU on the donor ECU, the problem with the vanos continue.

First I tried the donor ECU without clone it, the fault disapeared, but when I cloned it, the fault come back again.

I attached flash and eeprom of both ECUs, ORI and donor.

Could anyone swap immo data from ORI ECU to the donor ECU?

Or maybe virginize it to programming and coding with insta?

I know that I have to syncronize EWS with the engine ECU, and only can do this with a new or virgin engine ECU.

I don't know if you will need the ISN, but if you need it, I have both ISN from engine ECU:
-ISN ORI: C483
-ISN Donor: 62CE

I dont know if this is a good way to solve this problem, but accept every idea to fix it.

Thanks in advance!
https://mega.nz/file/0m40RAAC