PDA

View Full Version : OPEL INSIGNIA EDC17C19 DPF OFF

mvekaz
28th November, 2020, 03:44 PM
Hi members need manual solution to remove DPF from Opel insignia 2.0 with EDC17C19 ECU.
I tried some solution but dpf soot level rise.
wbr

Ivana31
28th November, 2020, 04:49 PM
Clean your PM.
DPF OFF!

mvekaz
28th November, 2020, 04:58 PM
Inbox contains 111 messages. You have 111 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed

Ivana31
28th November, 2020, 05:14 PM
"

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."

Sorry, my bad :/ i have reached hahah

mvekaz
28th November, 2020, 05:19 PM
Please do not disturb my topic.

eggystar
28th November, 2020, 05:24 PM
Here , check pm

mvekaz
16th January, 2021, 06:18 PM
After long time testing ,have problem with dpf soot accumulation.
When i do reset with OPCOM it goes to 69 precent, and while driving it grows, with or without dpf pressure sensor connected.
Anyone have solution for that.

mihaiti
17th January, 2021, 08:40 AM
Here u go, tested solution
Thanks and rep buttons!

PelsonBMW
17th January, 2021, 09:26 AM
Here is 1000% working manual solution

thx & rep appreciated

regards

pass PM

mvekaz
2nd February, 2021, 02:38 PM
Not work, file is from different car.

PelsonBMW
2nd February, 2021, 07:00 PM
Not work, file is from different car.

NO WAY ITS NOT WORKING , ITS THE SAME FILE FROM YOUR FIRST POST BUT MODIFIED . AND NO ITS NOT FROM OTHER CAR .

chrisimerk
2nd February, 2021, 07:07 PM
NO WAY ITS NOT WORKING , ITS THE SAME FILE FROM YOUR FIRST POST BUT MODIFIED . AND NO ITS NOT FROM OTHER CAR .

just forget about it bro when they dont even say thanks lol

mvekaz
2nd February, 2021, 07:14 PM
Friend ,I wish your file is ok, but not ok,sorry. I tried several files with this devil car, some paid options, but without success.
Maybe there is some another problem with car, who knows.
Thank you for your effort.

mvekaz
2nd February, 2021, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I did not forget anything. I tested car and I dont want to give rep and thx for nothing.

chrisimerk
2nd February, 2021, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I did not forget anything. I tested car and I dont want to give rep and thx for nothing.

What you mean for nothing he went out his way to make a file for you, you don't need to give rep but a thanks would be nice would it not?

PelsonBMW
2nd February, 2021, 08:13 PM
i bet he didnt even flashed this file to the car :D . and yeas , you are looking for differences on HEX editor that well ... does not make any sense in this case xD , look for differences with WINOLS

PelsonBMW
2nd February, 2021, 08:19 PM
oh i almost forgot you can disconnect differential temperature sensor and temperature sensor from dpf if you will to write this file xD

mvekaz
3rd February, 2021, 11:23 AM
Friend, I am not your enemy, and I am not liars. I fleshed your file for sure, even I had problem because OTP aria is not same (I corrected it). After I written your file,DTC appared that have never been befor (turbo pressure, injectors etc..).
Once again thank you for effort.

PelsonBMW
3rd February, 2021, 07:49 PM
Friend, I am not your enemy, and I am not liars. I fleshed your file for sure, even I had problem because OTP aria is not same (I corrected it). After I written your file,DTC appared that have never been befor (turbo pressure, injectors etc..).
Once again thank you for effort.

Bruh, I've found same file you gave me, compared it to yours, file from alientech database and it's the same file from your first post, it cannot be wrong file, they are the same, so strange things happens here.

AVDigitale
3rd February, 2021, 10:21 PM
Bruh, I've found same file you gave me, compared it to yours, file from alientech database and it's the same file from your first post, it cannot be wrong file, they are the same, so strange things happens here.
i have solution 500€ without engine to work all disconnected no need reset :D :D

Plopek
7th August, 2021, 03:52 PM
Hi guys !
I also need help with DPF off for insignia with edc17c19.
I need 1000% working manual solution pls
Thanks in advance

Plopek
7th August, 2021, 10:53 PM
anyone?
this is kind of urgent .

Gita
8th August, 2021, 06:33 AM
anyone?
this is kind of urgent .

check pm for pass

abdigoo2016
20th August, 2021, 05:37 PM
Think you my friend

rikyfonseka
15th July, 2022, 12:08 PM
Anyone can help me? Also have same problem... If so, I can upload my original file.

galiza
22nd July, 2022, 09:21 AM
I had the same issue in the past (same car same ecu), I did DPF off and all ok but after a while the car started to smoke a little bit so I installed a new DPF and restore the ecu to ori. But the strange thing is that the dpf is always at 70% of soot.
I regenerate,(with autocom) reset adptative parameters, reset (pressure and temp sensors with new intalled sensors) but i get nothing.
It stills at 70% of soot.

Has anyone ever been in this situation?