PDA

View Full Version : mini cooper ems2 need immo off and checksum

scandiag
1st December, 2020, 11:54 PM
hello everyone
need help to do immo off for mini cooper ecu ems2 29F400BB WITH checksum corection
thank you.

tato10
2nd December, 2020, 12:45 AM
here you go, dont forget tanks and reputacion magics buttons.

Dobermann
8th December, 2020, 10:48 AM
Hello somone can do immo off and checksumm please too.
i have mini cooper year 2002 and the ews modul is defekt !
i used ecuvonix and volta but did not work !
i read the file in boot mode
thank you !!

FARIDE
8th December, 2020, 10:37 PM
bonjour il faut dessouder rautocodin om 29f400 sinon sa fonction pas autocodil'epn bay calculatrice
bonjour il faut dessouder l'eprom
sinon sa fonction pas

hello it is necessary to unsolder the eprom 29f400 if not its function not autocodin bay calculator
hello it is necessary to unsolder the eprom 29f400 if not its function not autocodin bay calculator

FARIDE
8th December, 2020, 10:40 PM

FARIDE
8th December, 2020, 11:39 PM
bonjour il faut dessouder l'eprom 29f400 sinon sa fonction pas autocodin bay calculator

Dobermann
11th December, 2020, 11:45 AM
Hello thanks for answer but why musst the eeprom be desoldered ?
in boot mode i get the full file from ecu i think !

PsiDOC
13th December, 2020, 10:15 AM
i have mini cooper year 2002 and the ews modul is defekt !
i used ecuvonix and volta but did not work !
i read the file in boot mode
thank you !!

Dobermann,
Your file read does not look correct.
The EMS2000 file should start with FA 00 70 04 and yours starts with EA 00 60 04,
So it's losing the most significant bit.

Dobermann
16th December, 2020, 12:24 AM
Dobermann,
Your file read does not look correct.
The EMS2000 file should start with FA 00 70 04 and yours starts with EA 00 60 04,
So it's losing the most significant bit.

thank you !! you are absolut right ! i dont know what happen !
i read that file with Galletto 2 in boot !
i made immo off mod and write it back to ecu and after that i have no communication with ecu !

today i had success to start the car !
i want to share my experiance with immo off and i think this schould work an the most ems2k ecus

i found a similar file to my wrong readed orignal ecu file !
i wrote this file with my old byteshooter truck back to ecu and it worked, the ecu came back to live and i had comunication with inpa.

than i used this similar file and made a immo off ! >> have a look > file attached

and now you have to bridge two pins on the ews modul ( look at the picture ) and the car start without problem ! you can complete remove the ews modul.

you can do this for a test, if your car dont crank ! when you bridge this two pins the car should crank, if not maybe there is other problem.
if you have a working immo on the dme, the car dont start only crank.

in my case the immo on dme was off so my mini start :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :triumphant:

the ecu pinout for boot mode is attached too ! maybe someone need this information

best regards !

PsiDOC
18th December, 2020, 08:49 AM
Awesome news.
Well done Dobermann.

marsete
11th January, 2021, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE = Dobermann; 4019960] ¡¡Gracias !! tienes toda la razón! no sé que pasa !
¡Leí ese archivo con Galletto 2 en el arranque!
Hice immo off mod y lo escribo de nuevo a ecu y después de eso no tengo comunicación con ecu!

hoy tuve éxito para arrancar el coche!
Quiero compartir mi experiencia con immo off y creo que esto debería funcionar como el ecus más ems2k

. ¡Encontré un archivo similar a mi archivo ecu original mal leído!
Escribí este archivo con mi viejo camión byteshooter de regreso a la ECU y funcionó, la ECU volvió a funcionar y tuve comunicación con el inpa.

que utilicé este archivo similar e hice un immo! >> echar un vistazo> archivo adjunto

y ahora tienes que unir dos pines en el módulo ews (mira la imagen) y ¡el coche arranca sin problema! puede completar eliminar el módulo ews.

¡Puede hacer esto para una prueba, si su automóvil no arranca! cuando unes estos dos pines, el coche debería girar, si no, tal vez haya otro problema.
Si tiene un inmovilizador en funcionamiento en el dme, el automóvil no arranca solo con la manivela.

en mi caso, el immo en dme estaba apagado, por lo que mi mini inicio, ¡ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :triumphant:

el pinout de la ecu para el modo de arranque también está conectado! tal vez alguien necesite esta información

¡Saludos cordiales! [/ QUOTE]Thanks friend for share

Dawit
7th March, 2021, 12:25 AM
Hi Friends some can do immo off and checksum for mini cooper r50 ems2000

thanks in advance

tomvleeuwen
9th March, 2021, 10:52 PM
Here you go.

Connorr
22nd May, 2022, 04:05 AM
hey could i get one too is it generec or special for each ecu? here is am29f400bb flash read with vvdi prog

gumacz100
30th August, 2022, 12:24 PM

gkinz
5th July, 2023, 10:25 PM
sorry to bump this thread but I cant find any infomation on how to immo off myself. I had one person send me a file but it didnt work at all. After i put the fuse in the EWS i only get a crank no start. and no spark so i assume the immo off file is incorrect.

zerof3565
8th March, 2024, 05:14 AM
> than i used this similar file and made a immo off ! >> have a look > file attached

Hi Dobermann. Can I use your file to flash onto my ecu and I just need to change the VIN? Will it work?