PDA

View Full Version : tom tom help pls

jasontopnotch
5th October, 2008, 06:27 PM
Heya

what it is,
Im using tomtom mobile when driving from hammersmith to sheerness or other destinations and the tomtom always takes me through slow routes, in theory they are the shortest and fastest if you take away the speed limits, traffic lights and traffic. going through chelsea ect is not as quick as going on the motorway, i only done this trip yesterday, im not too good with m this junction that which is why i brought a tomtom in the first place and what i was wondering is, is there a way which i can record a route and then ask the tomtom to use the route i recorded and do an exact copy of it and reverse it for the return trip as on the way back i lost myself with all the road signs and 3 diffrent exits to m25 blaaa. ended up going through london and it was a very very slow process even at 8pm and the stress of checking speedo every 2minutes to make sure i wasnt over speed through the cameras. (tomtom guided) where as motorway 50/60/70 mph is alot nicer. also alot less speed cameras.

So let me break this down lol cos it is a little bit confusing

What i want is, a program/app/plugin that will let me record a route that i travel and be able to save it for the return journey and use my route instead of the tomtoms calculated route

Cheers for any help
J