PDA

View Full Version : Weekepg3.1b-uk

zaf786
5th October, 2008, 07:02 PM
Hi i found this plugin it,s for enigma1 it gives week epg not tested i don,t have enigma1 box to test it,s a tar.gz file after you extract it

Devilfish
6th October, 2008, 07:35 AM
Thanks Zaf, will hopefully have a look at this soon, sounds promising. :)

dctyper
6th October, 2008, 11:22 AM
forgive me for being silly but is a 500c an enigma1 box?

cgscott
6th October, 2008, 12:02 PM
The image is the enigma.

Devilfish
7th October, 2008, 01:02 PM
I had a good play about with this on my dm500c using Dk v1.1.

It seems to only want to show radio bouquets.

I changed the offline epg path from /hdd/weekepg to /var/mnt/weekepg so that it would use a shared folder on my PC. No matter what channel I selected it always returned with a blank page and didn't show any epg.

It's not ideal because the dm500 doesn't have enough memory or a hdd/usb to store the epg on so you need to have a shared folder on a PC or NAS to store them. But I couldn't get it to work anyway, even when my dreambox is connected to my router and it has full internet access. :(

Maybe this is only for UK Sky and not cable! :(

dctyper
7th October, 2008, 05:11 PM
back to the drawing board

^^MaXiMo II^^
13th October, 2008, 10:50 AM
I had a good play about with this on my dm500c using Dk v1.1.

It seems to only want to show radio bouquets.

I changed the offline epg path from /hdd/weekepg to /var/mnt/weekepg so that it would use a shared folder on my PC. No matter what channel I selected it always returned with a blank page and didn't show any epg.

It's not ideal because the dm500 doesn't have enough memory or a hdd/usb to store the epg on so you need to have a shared folder on a PC or NAS to store them. But I couldn't get it to work anyway, even when my dreambox is connected to my router and it has full internet access. :(

Maybe this is only for UK Sky and not cable! :(
Hi mate
yep this is only for sat boxes it show radio bouquest cause the channel that sends epg stream in uk is a radio channel so the plugin will tune into that channel to download epg.
Please use this version for skyUK
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/weekepg-3-0b-8311/
as i packed it with all UK channels and setted for sky UK
as for memory issue you can just select the channels you wanna the epg for i have had this running for several weeks on dm500 and is a cool plugin, i personally prefer epg imbadded into enigma but at moment this is only possible for skyIT maybe next nab image ?????????
ps:I dont know how cable stream work (i never owed a c receiver)if someone got more info it may be possible to convert this plugin for cable receivers