PDA

View Full Version : EDC15 Tune Stage 1 Help!!

Mk4agugt24
5th December, 2020, 06:30 PM
Hello fellow members. I have a file I have created for an EDC15 ECU for the PD130 platform. Now I have flashed the file to the car I did some data logging while the owner was driving in various conditions. everything seems fine.

I cannot find the SOI maps with winols. I have searched in text format and I cannot find the axis numbers. from what i have researched they are 13x16 only axis marker I can find is 00010 -.-. Can someone please help me locate the SOI maps so I can adjust the timing a little more as to get around the fact of not being able to change the values I have had to lower duration to fall in line with the SOI and EOI. I have an EOI of approximately 9.5 degrees after TDC it would be nice to get it fuelling a little better I'm getting a max of 66mg per stroke and im looking for 68.5mg/stroke to accommodate 1.55bar of boost.

If you would like to help me out please feel free to reply.

This is my first attempt at mapping a file so remember that when commenting :D

Edit I have found how to find the axis for SOI maps. you need to scroll up to the start of the SOI maps and use the hexdump numbers from there to give you axis data for the all the 10 maps.

migmig85
5th December, 2020, 08:59 PM
You must be use EDCsuite to Edc15

Mk4agugt24
5th December, 2020, 10:09 PM
is EDCsuite based on Winols? or a completely different kind of system? I just spent best part of 14hours making that map lol

migmig85
6th December, 2020, 12:45 AM
EDCsuite is wery easy for edc15. You have all maps and axis ready. You must check!

pulsar2000
6th December, 2020, 06:58 PM
No it`s different system,

Mk4agugt24
6th December, 2020, 08:45 PM
hi Pulsar I would love to stay with winols as its not VAG specific. do you know if there is a way to add code to a map and force an axis? I have the data as in if I make it a 16x14 block I can open it as a map but in the text format there is no axis marker or map marker.

Edit this ECU is a EDC15p+
not sure if that helps maybe they never added a setting for SOI and EOI to be adjusted but i cant see that being the case.