PDA

View Full Version : Key position in dash Audi A2 2001 eeprom dump

uzumanfred
5th December, 2020, 07:52 PM
Please, can anyone help me find the memory addresses where the two keys are located in the attached dump (Audi A2 1.4 tdi my 2001)?

I have already detected immo position (from 7E2 to 7E7) and login (06815), but for key position I just can't ... :embarassed:

kiszka
6th December, 2020, 01:28 PM
Please, can anyone help me find the memory addresses where the two keys are located in the attached dump (Audi A2 1.4 tdi my 2001)?

I have already detected immo position (from 7E2 to 7E7) and login (06815), but for key position I just can't ... :embarassed:

I see that you are trying to program the keys
and you're not getting it
look for information on this forum has been described many times
it is enough to have the original transponder from this car or a new one
to make the programming successful

uzumanfred
6th December, 2020, 01:45 PM
First thanks for your kindly answer.

Not exactly. I don't have the car at hand, so I have to do everything on the bench, transferring the immo data from the original tacho to the new (used) one.

In clear I see the immo serial, the immo login and the chassis number. Beyond these data, I think it would be enough for me to know the allocation addresses of the two keys, at which point I would do a simple copy-paste all this data

uzumanfred
6th December, 2020, 06:29 PM
kiszka (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/69387-kiszka)@ : your pm box is full... :dispirited:

Maybe locations are at the addresses from 770 to 77F and from 790 to 79F?

uzumanfred
11th December, 2020, 03:29 PM
Well, with Kiszka's help (a huge thank you to him :beer:) I realized that the key addresses are as follows: