PDA

View Full Version : Bmw F30 FEM all data lost by unsoldering 95128 eeprom , help needed

Nicolas13007
22nd December, 2020, 05:27 PM
Hello everybody and thank you in advance for you help or ideas , Bmw F30 FEM all data lost by unsoldering 95128 eeprom , help needed folks , Hello i tried to unsolder 95128 eeprom to add aq new key and all data is lost , no ignition any more
I found this virgin dump wich i writed back in the Fem eeprom i made online coding , the keys are visibles but still no ignition , is there any one who can tel me why ? The dump is after coding online
Is the isn missing ? if yes can someone tell me where i find it and how to write it back ?
Any idea or help is welcome

Nicolas13007
23rd December, 2020, 12:27 PM
No body hat this problem yet ?

trinicolin
23rd December, 2020, 07:48 PM
Many have had this situation including me. It was solved the with costly option. Yanhua ACDP claim to be able to recover lost info. I am yet to try and report on this claim.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ecuprogramer
24th December, 2020, 09:30 AM
please upload

Crypto KEY = ??
DME ISN from DME = ???

bearheroes
24th December, 2020, 04:48 PM
95128 is not destroyed by unsoldering. In eeprom content there is no isn isk or any other immo data.

Nicolas13007
28th December, 2020, 05:06 PM
here is the engine dump

boxsport
3rd February, 2021, 01:56 AM
hello guys...
i have a friend here with a similar situation...
buthis issue is that when he tried to unsolder eeprom, pin 5 got broken...
now we cant read eeprom...
can anyone help on how can we sort this out?
he was going to add a 2nd key, but now we have this issue...

Thanks

MiserableGet
15th June, 2022, 06:05 PM
Did you get to the bottom of this?

Read the 95128 chip and the bugger has lost everything on it, Prog doesnt seem to want to read it and the unit is clicking its self to death now ����
2 donor units and its looking like Prog or something is screwing it up but cant work out which ones.

kostas109
31st March, 2024, 04:12 AM
hello,is possible to fix but you need expensive tools

CasMo
31st March, 2024, 06:51 PM
hello guys...
i have a friend here with a similar situation...
buthis issue is that when he tried to unsolder eeprom, pin 5 got broken...
now we cant read eeprom...
can anyone help on how can we sort this out?
he was going to add a 2nd key, but now we have this issue...

Thanks
Take a small die grinder and carefully grind away on top of the chip a notch where the broken leg is until you can see blank metal to solder on a replacement leg on and read the chip. Been there done that. There are YouTube vids on how to do this.

BmwMerc
31st March, 2024, 08:25 PM
looks like you guys probably had to many of Easter eggs today as this post is a few years old :roflmao: