PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Benz EDC15C5/6

Pyromaniak
24th December, 2020, 02:35 PM
Hi, marry christmas to all people here.

Is here anybody who know where is in this edc15c6 from mercedes ecu values with maximum boost pressure diference to put in limpmode and make P1470 dtc income?

Thanks in advance :encouragement:

stanislav georgiev
24th December, 2020, 03:59 PM
Sorry buddy, we can't just disable the error and keep the car in emergency mode. You need to find the problem and fix it. First of all, check the vacuum line, also the turbo hoses and the intake manifold. I drive a Mercedes every day and I know what it's all about.We will not solve the problem with software. Happy Holidays.

Pyromaniak
1st January, 2021, 02:26 PM
Solved, i found limiter for underboost max value to get limp mode.

I have my vacuum lines ofcourse allright, my problem is with boost pressure in low gear. I making about over 1 year. (and i change turbo from gt22 to gt23)

I found boost pressure map is not vs Injected quantity, but vs speed.

But if i get boost from 0 km/h thrue 1 and 2 gear, im getting in cruise speed after limp mode and dtc P1470

So now im found this value for maximum undeboost and all is ok, no limp mode about pressure. (i ofcourse use boost gauge and if i get leak, i can feel it and see it)

When i press accelerator my turbo spool up nice boost is smooth and im realy happy with :D

Thanks guys, and happy new year to all here!