PDA

View Full Version : bmw m35080 programmer help

el_futte
23rd January, 2010, 01:00 AM
hello i have this one '

and i wood like 2 go in and read on a soic8 m35080 chip

how 2 connect the 6 wirring from the programmer 2 the chip???

http://www.bridgat.com/files/BMW_M35080_Programmer.jpg

tachonow
23rd January, 2010, 01:08 AM
Come on m8 as you see on the pic

PremierD
23rd January, 2010, 09:14 AM
hello i have this one '

and i wood like 2 go in and read on a soic8 m35080 chip

how 2 connect the 6 wirring from the programmer 2 the chip???

http://www.bridgat.com/files/BMW_M35080_Programmer.jpg

You simply remove the eeprom ..and solder onto the board mate .....Pin one is marked on both......

drpeter
23rd January, 2010, 09:22 AM
You simply remove the eeprom ..and solder onto the board mate .....Pin one is marked on both......

Yes, or use a soic 8 pinc adaptor, solder 8 wires once, and you don't have to solder anymore. Just put eprom in adapter and read.

PremierD
23rd January, 2010, 09:26 AM
Yes, or use a soic 8 pinc adaptor, solder 8 wires once, and you don't have to solder anymore. Just put eprom in adapter and read.

Yes mate ... but the poster only has limited knowlage...And by the question ability also ... Have you checked his other post ....?

drpeter
23rd January, 2010, 10:49 AM
Yes mate ... but the poster only has limited knowlage...And by the question ability also ... Have you checked his other post ....?

Now I read it, thanks you are right.

ali535d
19th February, 2010, 10:47 PM
dose your work,
the software that came with mine is a demo i think as it will always read the same reading even if there not a chip connected

drivergabriel
19th February, 2010, 11:04 PM
WHY DID YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THAT (ESCUSEMOI) BUULLSSHEET?!?!?!!??!?!? from my experience i tell you (i don't make publicity)
if you are a begginer: UPA
if you are a pro: UPA
UPA it's a ,,MUST HAVE"!!!
after that we speak about etl or carprog (too expensive for a begginer)

xbyte
19th February, 2010, 11:39 PM
WHY DID YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THAT (ESCUSEMOI) BUULLSSHEET?!?!?!!??!?!? from my experience i tell you (i don't make publicity)
if you are a begginer: UPA
if you are a pro: UPA
UPA it's a ,,MUST HAVE"!!!
after that we speak about etl or carprog (too expensive for a begginer)

What is "UPA" ?

drivergabriel
19th February, 2010, 11:45 PM
(without publicity...) upa is a tool made by a big head bulgarian man (ho always watch on this forum-just watch) and is verry good! elrasoftdotcom

dlink
9th May, 2010, 03:49 AM
(without publicity...) upa is a tool made by a big head bulgarian man (ho always watch on this forum-just watch) and is verry good! elrasoftdotcom

What is the connection between upa and m35080 programmer?

Dayclone
20th May, 2010, 06:44 AM
Hey I have this program too and it erased everything on my EEPROM on my BMW and now I cannot program like what the hell... what can I do now...

Or is there any instructions on how to get this working?