PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 B6 help please login from ecu 0 281 012 142

PSAcars
4th January, 2021, 07:56 PM
Hello to all. Please calculate 2 pins from 2 ecus. Ecu A is original to car but car is after fire and ecu is melted plastic connector, ecu B is new donor ecu. Dash is also melted waiting for dash but not from car B ( it was sold before ). What will be procedure to match ecu B and dash X, I have vcds for the moment.

12manux
4th January, 2021, 08:03 PM
swap 24c04 from damaged one to new one .

rafal
4th January, 2021, 08:03 PM
1 - Immo off and you can mount any dash
2 - swap immo data from ori to used

PSAcars
4th January, 2021, 08:39 PM
Hello to all. After fire original dash is 85% melted, original ecu only connector is melted. Now I have donor ecu and key pair from car " B " and dash only not from car " C " not full paskage. I try will read pin from dash " C " and try to adapt ecu " B " to dash " C " with vcds. Or if some on e can make ecu " B " immo off to try with this idea, but then key is not with dash " C " and I will have light on dash constantly. How is best to do, please some on with more knowage in VW.

rafal
4th January, 2021, 09:22 PM
Read pin from donor dash and programm new transporder

PSAcars
4th January, 2021, 09:59 PM
Hello to all. Here are dash dump from original ( melted A ) and donor ( C ). I read them by direct read of 24c08. Will I damage donor dash if I connect donor dash on bench and try to read by carprog or vag eeprom programmer? With dash " A " I have key, with dash " C " I dont have key, I have a key whit donor ecu.

brend
4th January, 2021, 10:23 PM
Hello to all. Here are dash dump from original ( melted A ) and donor ( C ). I read them by direct read of 24c08. Will I damage donor dash if I connect donor dash on bench and try to read by carprog or vag eeprom programmer? With dash " A " I have key, with dash " C " I dont have key, I have a key whit donor ecu.

Crupto login.

A...RB8
C...RB4

PSAcars
4th January, 2021, 11:29 PM
Hello to all. This is read of donor dash.

PSAcars
7th January, 2021, 12:17 AM
Hello to all. Case closed, managed to repair original dash, moved nec processor and eeprom to donor board and now car is starting with original dash and key, engine control unit works ok even with deformed connector.