PDA

View Full Version : can only get fta 500s help please!

IDDYRIS
6th October, 2008, 11:11 PM
i`ve tried for ages to get my 500s to work tidy but it will only view fta,anything scrambled will not work. iv`e followed the spoonfed guide i`ve ftp the latest keys and roms i could find(satans and others) goto sp1 hold info activate evocamd screen goes blank and will stay that way for eternity.i`ve run out of ideas but there must be somthin i`m missing. help

cgscott
6th October, 2008, 11:21 PM
You need cardshare.

westkill
7th October, 2008, 05:36 AM
i take it your dreambox is wired to a sky dish and your trying to watch encrypted tv, and on the info bar youe trying to get the nds sign to turn green
willl not happen m8 you have to subscribe to sky
this is only possible on cablelol:dong:

IDDYRIS
7th October, 2008, 08:04 AM
i do have a sky card,but it don`t do anything in the dreambox.and what is card share.

IDDYRIS
7th October, 2008, 08:19 AM
What`s the purpose of flashin ,keys and roms and emu`s etc if the standard dreambox can get all fta`s.

Curious123
7th October, 2008, 10:32 AM
i do have a sky card,but it don`t do anything in the dreambox.and what is card share.

I think you need to load CCcam 2.0.9 cam for your dreambox to read Sky card. Google cardsharing and you should have plenty of information.

hackenz
7th October, 2008, 08:40 PM
Sounds like somebody's got a freeview card & wants to view encypted channels :hmmmm:

IDDYRIS
8th October, 2008, 08:14 AM
I got a sly subscription and i just don`t like parting with 40 a month for pretty much a lot of nothing.i`m sure they bundle a good channel with 10 others so you have to get a few bundles to get a tidy mix.
Aside from that a bloke told me he got a dream box on sat that decrypts all channels he`s no computer geek he just bought it like that.I know tv/sat installation guy he says if there was a way he`d know it and theres not.
So i bought a dreambox to try it,after reading around a few forums (spoonfed guide) it all seems straight foward but it just don`t work. who got the right answers? and where

shady77
8th October, 2008, 10:57 AM
ok mate. i dont care what your mate claims, but there is NO WAY he is getting subscription sky channels for free without a card share. is the spoonfed guide you are on about from this site? if so that is for cable and not satellite. the only way you will get free channels on sky is watching the fta channels. sky sports for free on satellite aint gonna happen my friend

jbvid
9th October, 2008, 06:17 PM
@iddyris
Hi
Maybe your mate is talking about the packages on Astra 19e, (ie Premiere), you need keys and cams for that, also Hotbird 13e and Thor 1w.
If you take Curious123's advice you will get a valid sub card to work in the slot with CCcam 2.0.9 on Astra 28e, Sly, if thats what you mean.
jbvid