PDA

View Full Version : w205 2018 full lcd facelift problem mileage can bloker simon touch - - - -- in dash

Stefanomilano
23rd January, 2021, 12:51 PM
hello everyone I used simon touch filter in ezs and made the car with dp4 in obd the km changes well but after I drive 10 km I cut and I restart km starts - - - - - and there is more km display the bloker and plug in ezs the filter does not work I pence because deffault in dash and the distance is not the same with ezs who can help me ??? or only solution change the mcu ?? thanks for help

brend
23rd January, 2021, 02:57 PM
Fault code in fbs and dash?
Autorization status in dash?

CARPARTS
23rd January, 2021, 03:04 PM
hello everyone I used simon touch filter in ezs and made the car with dp4 in obd the km changes well but after I drive 10 km I cut and I restart km starts - - - - - and there is more km display the bloker and plug in ezs the filter does not work I pence because deffault in dash and the distance is not the same with ezs who can help me ??? or only solution change the mcu ?? thanks for help

forget it, km inside ecu and PTCU too , as far as i know there is NOT 1 car what can be done without problems (---- or 999999km) with that virtual LCD...

i wonder who and what tool can do this new dash with NO problems ?

amar28
23rd January, 2021, 04:02 PM
Dashcoder W205 RH850 no problems
Done many full LCD W213 also full OBD, no problems yet
for RH850 best way is Read SCN, Make Virgin, Install Filter, Write SCN, Write KM - No Problems/Errors

(by the way im not advertising dashcoder, i actually think the machine overall is very poor, but its best for new merc)

Stefanomilano
23rd January, 2021, 04:18 PM
we are not talking about rh I pence that digiprog 4 can do it but by changing mcu dp4 does not work I manage to remove the hyphen when I write the scn again the principle of digiprog and diag prog and the same except that digiprog can change mcu but the filters are zero and does not work he says all ok and now in the poo that has digiprog 4 (dash coder) for sale

Stefanomilano
23rd January, 2021, 04:19 PM
you are right better for mercedes its

Stefanomilano
23rd January, 2021, 04:19 PM
that fault in dash is because he sees that km is different between the 2

CARPARTS
25th January, 2021, 06:47 PM
we are not talking about rh I pence that digiprog 4 can do it but by changing mcu dp4 does not work I manage to remove the hyphen when I write the scn again the principle of digiprog and diag prog and the same except that digiprog can change mcu but the filters are zero and does not work he says all ok and now in the poo that has digiprog 4 (dash coder) for sale

replacing the micro i useless, as it will give irreversable errors in dtc table.
after an dealer update, or even programming such modified dash (with any tool) will destroy it

so first read fault code, and when you see some fault, run far away from it !