PDA

View Full Version : what can i view

thered
7th October, 2008, 07:27 PM
i have a dreambox 7025 with uk cable running perfectly at the mo but now im after getting the satellite side sorted

out of interest what satellites will i be able to clear with the relevant keys i heard some are changing or have changed there encryption recently

Devilfish
7th October, 2008, 07:30 PM
There is a lot that have changed their encryption and you can no longer get them...and others will follow so there might not be much to watch in the near future.

Premiere - 19e - German Sky - Good movies and sport.
DigiTV - 1w
Polsat - 13e
TPS - movies and ~~~~ (not sure about this, might be locked now)

I think there are others but can't remember off the top of my head.

You can check out KingOfSat - European Satellite Zapping & Directory (http://en.kingofsat.net) to see what channels on each satellite.

firestorm
7th October, 2008, 07:33 PM
with a dreambox there is nothing you cant clear with a bit of knowledge and some friend,As for just using your cams Art 7 west WITH MGCAMD 1.25-1.27
Rai africa / asia biss key Canal+ NL 19?EAST Astra Cyfra polsat key ok premiere Digitv KD home Tv Globo mediatech 4 west Multicanal AXN Portugal (30W) 12092 V 27500 3/4 Biss Rai there are more

thered
7th October, 2008, 08:18 PM
with a dreambox there is nothing you cant clear with a bit of knowledge and some friend,As for just using your cams Art 7 west WITH MGCAMD 1.25-1.27
Rai africa / asia biss key Canal+ NL 19?EAST Astra Cyfra polsat key ok premiere Digitv KD home Tv Globo mediatech 4 west Multicanal AXN Portugal (30W) 12092 V 27500 3/4 Biss Rai there are more

so all these clear with mgcam eh i think i will be able to get all them in my location when i get my dish aligned properly

will i receive many decent channels on these ie saturday footy or a bit of ~~~~

Devilfish
7th October, 2008, 08:21 PM
Premiere shows saturday football sometimes but usually it's German games.

Check http://liveonsat.com to see what games are on.

thered
7th October, 2008, 08:23 PM
There is a lot that have changed their encryption and you can no longer get them...and others will follow so there might not be much to watch in the near future.

Premiere - 19e - German Sky - Good movies and sport.
DigiTV - 1w
Polsat - 13e
TPS - movies and ~~~~ (not sure about this, might be locked now)

I think there are others but can't remember off the top of my head.

You can check out KingOfSat - European Satellite Zapping & Directory (http://en.kingofsat.net) to see what channels on each satellite.

might sound stupid but i take it all these work using nagra and would they work with my current cable keys and cams or is there more files needed

Devilfish
7th October, 2008, 08:31 PM
They don't all use nagra, infact, the majority of them don't!

And uk cable keys won't work with anything else in the world, they are so-o-o-o-o old it's unbelievable!

thered
7th October, 2008, 08:47 PM
but the 4 satellites you have posted there are hacked for the time being anyways eh

looks like cardsharing will be the best way to go then

firestorm
7th October, 2008, 11:41 PM
you will find live football at 3pm but it is getting harder to find cardsharing take all the hasle out of it i ve not missed a liverpool match this season or last if you can get a big enough dish say 1.8m you could open showtime on 7w and they have every football match live

thered
8th October, 2008, 09:40 AM
no ive got a 1.1m dish so i wont be able to get that and ive got no room in me back garden for a freestanding one

can you get cards you can program yourself

firestorm
8th October, 2008, 01:46 PM
a gamma card is about the best at the moment but there not cheap and hard to find do not get one from fleabay as they sell austrilian ones which are no use to you

thered
8th October, 2008, 03:17 PM
how many can be viewed using this card and is it easy to program

firestorm
8th October, 2008, 03:44 PM
you can get nova on 13e which is a good package all in english also it can be programed for c+ nederland and sex view nova show fooball good films documentry and 1 ~~~~ channel private spice progaming is quiet easy you will need a phonix or a cass3 are the best but cardsharing will get you all this and more

thered
8th October, 2008, 04:05 PM
would i be best on a server cos i dont really no many people to share with and are they reliable cos i here some peoples glitches and break up a bit

firestorm
8th October, 2008, 04:17 PM
a good server wont give you trouble, it only when a pay server gets to many on it then the only freeze will be on nds(sky uk/italy) the best to share are CCcam,gbox is ok but a bit old

thered
8th October, 2008, 04:22 PM
can you recommend any

firestorm
8th October, 2008, 04:48 PM
you ve got mail

thered
18th October, 2008, 10:14 AM
right ive just had one of the kids up moving me dish around a bit ive got channels but my arcs not right but in not to bothered for now

i have sky 28.2 and german sky i think @19

i have the odd transponder on others so i dont think its too far out but il mess about more when im up to it

anyways 19 east works with keys as stated earlier would these be the satan key bundle and does this auto update

will this work with my current cable cams evocam 2.17 or mgcam 1.30 if not i have the latest cccam installed doing nowt

also do i need anything else or just the keys in the relevant folders do i need to configure anything for the cams to work

thanks in advance

aftermath
18th October, 2008, 11:14 AM
right ive just had one of the kids up moving me dish around a bit ive got channels but my arcs not right but in not to bothered for now

i have sky 28.2 and german sky i think @19

i have the odd transponder on others so i dont think its too far out but il mess about more when im up to it

anyways 19 east works with keys as stated earlier would these be the satan key bundle and does this auto update

will this work with my current cable cams evocam 2.17 or mgcam 1.30 if not i have the latest cccam installed doing nowt

also do i need anything else or just the keys in the relevant folders do i need to configure anything for the cams to work

thanks in advance
I would start with Thor, try getting that first.
I use mgcamd at the mo... but CCcam is more popular. And there is nothing wrong with it.
The keys on satans Key bundle wont auto update , you will have to ftp to your keys folder when a new set becomes available. The key bundle consists of a keys folder and a scce folder same as on Cable. But sat has more keys and roms.

thered
18th October, 2008, 11:27 AM
so no configuration is needed just stick them in the relevant folders eh then update as needed sounds easy enough

when i get round to sorting it out properly the plan is too start from thor i am quite lucky ithink my house is more or less facing due south exactly so thor should be more or less straight out

trouble is the kids only ten and doesnt like ladders so i just said point it near the sky one and tried my luck im in no panic though and will sort it out when i feel up to it

is there many decent channels on 19 east because i have a full set of channels on it any english premiere league or even a bit of ~~~~

Curious123
18th October, 2008, 03:20 PM
There is plenty of channels on 19.2E in fact there are films, football and at least half a dozen ~~~~ channels be careful and don't give the remote to the kids. lol

thered
18th October, 2008, 03:24 PM
yeh cheers im gonna give it a whirl now newest satan key bundle i could find was from the 15th is this correct