PDA

View Full Version : file check please

mgor
26th January, 2021, 08:59 PM
Hello,

I would like to hear your opinion about this file, maybe with opinion, rate from 1(very poor) to 10(perfect).
Whats good, whats could be better.

I will reveal the background if a few opinions have come together here. many thanks :peaceful:

dtip
26th January, 2021, 09:30 PM
nice activity you have in 5 years, good job, thanks for all help you contribute to this forum

chrisimerk
26th January, 2021, 09:46 PM
I would give it a 3 due to effort lol
Missed alot of maps.
Not touched drivers wish at max load even tho your requesting 62mg in torque map but at max load driver wish only gonna give you 53mg to 61mg.
Missed other torque maps.
Missed duration and lambda.
Missed rail pressure and rail limiters.
Missed NM to IQ maps and only changed 1, need to change all of them.
boost and fuel wise can be pushed more.

This is from a quick glance probably more have been missed.

regards

mgor
26th January, 2021, 09:55 PM
Yes, iam 5 years here... sometimes i read some topics. I will thell you the main reason, why iam not write here:

Everytime Iam online here, I have to problems to logging in. Iam always logged in, but then i have to renew my password... then i receive message, Iam not logged in... I dont understand it. In no other forum I have to change password. (I know its better to change password, and dont use the same password on different plattforms) but its just a plattform. And if this the only one forum, where i have such problems, so I dont use this plattform. Maybe I have to clear my cookies in browser... but on other platforms i also dont need this.

I dont want change my password after a time and I dont want clean up my safed cookies, just because i dont cant log in here.

no no... its not my tune... but i seen, the user also here on digital-kaos.:peaceful:

chrisimerk
26th January, 2021, 10:15 PM
Yes, iam 5 years here... sometimes i read some topics. I will thell you the main reason, why iam not write here:

Everytime Iam online here, I have to problems to logging in. Iam always logged in, but then i have to renew my password... then i receive message, Iam not logged in... I dont understand it. In no other forum I have to change password. (I know its better to change password, and dont use the same password on different plattforms) but its just a plattform. And if this the only one forum, where i have such problems, so I dont use this plattform. Maybe I have to clear my cookies in browser... but on other platforms i also dont need this.

I dont want change my password after a time and I dont want clean up my safed cookies, just because i dont cant log in here.

no no... its not my tune... but i seen, the user also here on digital-kaos.:peaceful:

i never said it was your tune lol