PDA

View Full Version : Problems with opcom

maurineu
28th January, 2021, 07:45 PM
Hi, i got an ebay opcom, installed drivers and it connects to the laptop, and the car.
The problem comes when trying to reset or program.
Installed a used ecm as the one in the car was fryed, reset with the pin, and got the correctly reset message, however tried to reset and program the rest of the gear and nothing works properly, so went back to the ecm and still holding the old pin and locked to others, so for some reason isnt resetting, also, when going in bcm any pin i enter will say its correct and will enable all the functions , but then not getting any sucesfull programming messages which actually program anything.
Any ideas of im doing something wrong?
Thanks

Stelaras26
30th January, 2021, 02:51 PM
what car?what engine?

maurineu
30th January, 2021, 07:41 PM
what car?what engine?

Hi, its a 08 corsa d 1.7 cdti

Dunker
31st January, 2021, 12:11 AM
Very strange. Maybe bad opcom. Make sure battery is fully charged or use retainer. Low voltage used to affect Corsa C when programming clocks ��~♂️

Stelaras26
31st January, 2021, 04:02 PM
if you try to reset ecu on bench via other programmer?
same result?also for corda d,if you reset ecu,you have to reset and reprogram everything that has immo like bcm,immobilizer and dashboard too,or else car wont start

maurineu
31st January, 2021, 08:02 PM
I did all with other car running connected. Maybe too much voltage?
Yes, i tried to reset all, but it do not reset and reprogram anything. For example, if i go to program variant , i change the values and hit program, then it pops the message as programmed, go back to that menu and still the same

maurineu
5th February, 2021, 05:31 PM
if you try to reset ecu on bench via other programmer?
same result?also for corda d,if you reset ecu,you have to reset and reprogram everything that has immo like bcm,immobilizer and dashboard too,or else car wont start

That is the question

stas12
7th February, 2021, 06:26 PM
...After programming switch off ignition for 30 sec.

drz
7th February, 2021, 09:34 PM
Probably bad opcom. When ecu is replaced don't need to reset anything else, just program ecu (has to be reseted), with car pin from bcm. Then program other config and vin and that's it.

maurineu
10th February, 2021, 07:11 PM
Well, i have 4 opcoms from differnt providers, just in case, i will try them and report to see what happened