PDA

View Full Version : PSA pin code service

dtip
1st February, 2021, 05:14 PM
I got a strange customer with citroen ds5 which i can't read pin code and he don't want to remove bsi or ecu. Money is not problem he wants to pay more , but i can't get pin code as i usually do. Is there still any service that can provide pin from vin on PSA vehicles? I know that on mhhauto was someone but i don't have account there. Is someone knows please give me contact. Thanks

Oktawian
1st February, 2021, 05:57 PM
Any PSA Dealer ?

brend
1st February, 2021, 06:30 PM
If without remuve bsi/ecu......only what you ca to do for costumer , or he give for you pin from diller (car pass away) if not ....so bay bay and no more stupid question!
All this options only if you don't have tool for work obd2 away..........781999

I got a strange customer with citroen ds5 which i can't read pin code and he don't want to remove bsi or ecu. Money is not problem he wants to pay more , but i can't get pin code as i usually do. Is there still any service that can provide pin from vin on PSA vehicles? I know that on mhhauto was someone but i don't have account there. Is someone knows please give me contact. Thanks

dtip
1st February, 2021, 06:35 PM
You guys know that you can get pin code also from unofficial sources?

robert1232
1st February, 2021, 06:39 PM
do not read pin from ds5
I tried once and in the place where the pin is to be written was to ~~~~. do as brend wrote

brend
1st February, 2021, 06:46 PM
It all depends on the equipment.
One equipment read's the pin through the flash, the other read's without touching the flash, which makes it less more safe.

do not read pin from ds5
I tried once and in the place where the pin is to be written was to ~~~~. do as brend wrote

dtip
1st February, 2021, 06:54 PM
yes i know that, it is continental 2015+ with crypted pin , it usually show LOCK or ~~~~ as pin code