PDA

View Full Version : About clio delphi

ziko
10th February, 2021, 12:11 AM
I have several times that my tested virgin file not working on some ecu. Actually if I put even ori dump to donor ecu,immo led remains ON. And I can see that after put in car eeprom dump is totally corrupt.
Must be exactly same number ecu or what?
I mean number on ori was:
Ddcr 8200212345 80943C
Used ecu nr:
Ddcr 8200212351 80944C

Tnx

mihai cristian
10th February, 2021, 03:11 AM
Hy, I made a lot of Dacia and Renault with this type of ECU, I do not find always exactly the same part number ECU. Even if I swap eeprom or use a virgin file I always have to write the VIN and the injector code (without win change car will not start, without the injector code write the car will start but it will no accerate, il will stay at 1000 rpm). Afert write VIN and injector code I make a static test and the car runs without problem. Before I do this job I always read original ECU and save the identification data, if it is possible (if not, I write VIN from the VIN plate and I read the code from injectors). I never have the situation whith immo led stay ON.

ziko
10th February, 2021, 01:12 PM
I did several ok, but some as as describe above sim ply immo led remain ON, and when read eeprom again is totally different (on several ecu I keep that bad dump and looks similar, like ecu write some data I dont know but damaged eeproms dump look similar)
In yesterdays ecu, I read ori ecu eeprom, put same dump in ecu and led stay ON, and after reading eeprom again was damaged
By the way,I cant see VIN in dump, and if you have info what address is stored injectors code please share, also tested virgin dump

Thanks

P.S. In attachment original ecu eeporom, and damaged after put in used ecu and put on car re-read again... and also same damaged after I put tested virgin file

mihai cristian
10th February, 2021, 04:08 PM
I use this file

mihai cristian
10th February, 2021, 04:17 PM
I write injectors and VIN by OBD with Launch always with succes, sometime, when I can not do the job I just seclect other Dacia/Renault car with same engine.

ziko
10th February, 2021, 09:57 PM
Virgin area address is same as mine virgin,but not all ecu works to me,as I say if I put ori IC eeprom chip (not eeprom data only) in used ecu and put ignition ON, immo led remains on,and after that dump is totally changed
Tnx

ziko
13th February, 2021, 12:51 PM
Hy, I made a lot of Dacia and Renault with this type of ECU, I do not find always exactly the same part number ECU. Even if I swap eeprom or use a virgin file I always have to write the VIN and the injector code (without win change car will not start, without the injector code write the car will start but it will no accerate, il will stay at 1000 rpm). Afert write VIN and injector code I make a static test and the car runs without problem. Before I do this job I always read original ECU and save the identification data, if it is possible (if not, I write VIN from the VIN plate and I read the code from injectors). I never have the situation whith immo led stay ON.

I didnt understand this, when you swap ORI eeprom still need to write VIN and injectors?
without VIN change car not start you say, is engine chancing? Is immo led goes OFF?
As I say in my case immo led remain ON

ziko
13th February, 2021, 06:14 PM
Today I have bad engine work ecu and one that I made virgin before some time but not accelerate, stays on 700-800rpm.
I connected on bench ori ecu, read injector codes and rewrite in ecu that no accelerate (all codes was same number, it means no coded injectors at all).
Then I removed ori eeprom to find injector codes in dump, but no codes that I read with diag.
Put back eeprom in ecu,and try read codes and strange,all codes erased,same code all injectors as no coded ecu, how codes disappear just by reading eeprom and put back in ecu??
Tnx

mihai cristian
14th February, 2021, 02:30 PM
In my opinion the information from eeprom is pair with flash, that way I always write VIN and injectors by OBD, did you try by OBD?

mihai cristian
14th February, 2021, 02:47 PM
I have only one, a Clio, first I change ECU, after I change ECU, Uch, key, ignition coil - in the end the car do not start, I was able to start the with a Julie emulator, as I remember there was a eror about key, week signal or incorect transponder, something like that, and, yes, the immo led was always on (I think there was a problem with the wire).

ziko
15th February, 2021, 12:03 AM
In one ecu there was vin in other no vin.
Yes injector codes wrote on bench via diag and now engine accelerate ok. VIN change not see in my diag sw, I tried clip but was sw problem must reinstall

mihai cristian
15th February, 2021, 10:00 AM
In one ecu there was vin in other no vin.
Yes injector codes wrote on bench via diag and now engine accelerate ok. VIN change not see in my diag sw, I tried clip but was sw problem must reinstall

What tool did you use? Select another Dacia or Renault model, it happent to me some time. Launch will do the job.

ziko
15th February, 2021, 07:38 PM
Delphi I used....

mihai cristian
16th February, 2021, 12:40 PM
Delphi I used....

Ups...I do not try with Delphi