PDA

View Full Version : Volvo s40 visteon ecu cem sync

actionx
11th February, 2021, 09:16 AM
Hi guys can anyone help to check if sync is ok in download is ecu eepron 95040 cem and abs coding i have no faults in ecu or cem but in live data in the cem if i check ecu immo it says not ok. Car has no injection pulse only spark.

Regards

elektronik325
11th February, 2021, 09:24 AM
Friend. You'd still have to get your Motorola back from the BCM. Because for synchronization you need the engine eeprom, coding Abs and eeprom Bcm . But if you don't have an error, I would say that it's not the timing fault. Often the electronic ignition switch fell on this Volvo. I'd see there. And check the parameters in bcm and the engine controller.

actionx
11th February, 2021, 09:50 AM
Friend. You'd still have to get your Motorola back from the BCM. Because for synchronization you need the engine eeprom, coding Abs and eeprom Bcm . But if you don't have an error, I would say that it's not the timing fault. Often the electronic ignition switch fell on this Volvo. I'd see there. And check the parameters in bcm and the engine controller.

Hi all is included in the download ecu cem and abs coding parameter in cem ecu immo not ok

Regards

elektronik325
11th February, 2021, 01:12 PM
Friend. Your synchro. Abs coding crashed. Give a Thank You note and the password is on priv

actionx
11th February, 2021, 02:25 PM
Friend. Your synchro. Abs coding crashed. Give a Thank You note and the password is on priv

Thank you so much pass plz buddy

elektronik325
11th February, 2021, 05:47 PM
Friend. You have the password on priv

actionx
13th February, 2021, 07:27 AM
Good morning my friend loaded your file but still no injection pulse only spark.

Regards
Clyde

MartiLer
13th February, 2021, 10:22 AM
your dumps are fine. look for another reason. and we must be held responsible for the wrong help. let them train on cats.

actionx
13th February, 2021, 11:13 AM
your dumps are fine. look for another reason. and we must be held responsible for the wrong help. let them train on cats.

Thanks im out of ideas here now

elektronik325
13th February, 2021, 09:16 PM

Friend. How smart you are, help it. Put it in the calculator and you will see that the abs did not have a code. And you do not pour out any wisdom that the file is ok. And I'm supposed to train on cats. Show the class and help, not stupid talking, everyone can