PDA

View Full Version : How to read edc15c7?

skzmaps
12th February, 2021, 11:03 AM
Hi,

Im trying to read edc15c7 or write ori file as ecu is stuck on programming mode,

But cant access it using kess i get "not possible to change session"

Mpps v18 i can get only ECU infos, but not read or write..

Is there any solution?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elektronik325
12th February, 2021, 11:16 AM
Friend. Some edc15c7 have that and only the fastest to unsolder flash and read on the programmer. You have the fastest and most reliable option. Because sometimes it can spill a control summe when the processor boot does not work properly

skzmaps
12th February, 2021, 11:18 AM
Friend. Some edc15c7 have that and only the fastest to unsolder flash and read on the programmer. You have the fastest and most reliable option. Because sometimes it can spill a control summe when the processor boot does not work properly

Problem is that i dont have adapter of programator for that chip

Is there any other way?

I want to immo off as car is not starting at all and ecu is changed.

Thanks

elektronik325
12th February, 2021, 12:46 PM
And what kind of processor do you have in this driver? Sak167? You can try to give a 1Kohm resistor to ground and to pin 28 flash. and then try to read it.

Inquizit0r
12th February, 2021, 01:12 PM
Boot mode...

dehacko
12th February, 2021, 11:03 PM
Desolder flash and read/write with programmer - 100work solution ( but the file does not support many software

i try also read/write clone obd kess and mpps16 - successfull

galleto v54 clone read well but write blocked ecu ( bad chs) - boot mode not work ( that mpp16 recovery well ecu wia booth mode, kess no)

mpps18 works bad from old ecu edc15..

skzmaps
14th February, 2021, 09:25 AM
Desolder flash and read/write with programmer - 100work solution ( but the file does not support many software

i try also read/write clone obd kess and mpps16 - successfull

galleto v54 clone read well but write blocked ecu ( bad chs) - boot mode not work ( that mpp16 recovery well ecu wia booth mode, kess no)

mpps18 works bad from old ecu edc15..

I used to read and write with galleto 54 but two chips are destroyed.

I have used to pre-calculate checksums but still didnt worked properly now cant even access the chips at all

elektronik325
15th February, 2021, 08:37 AM
No galletto has a checksum problem in Edc15. I fired the program a couple of times. The fastest way to save it, order the Sop 44 adapter and you will recover and upload it without any problems. And yes, it's a waste of time.