PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Channels (ITV, BBC...Standard channels)

houngan
26th January, 2010, 12:04 AM
Hi, just wondering, has anyones kryptview decided to suddenly add lots of none working itv, bbc, channel 4 and bbc 2 channels?..

my kryptview has added loads of them from all regions of the UK, and next doors is doing the same thing, for example there will be 10 ITV (channel 103), all of them are channel 103 but only one of them will work.

i have tried re-scanning, and also deleting them from the channel list, but once you leave the box on standby it simply re-adds these "ghost" channels....

anyone know of a way to fix it? , thanks.

P.S, this doesnt happen on my freinds eurovox, just on the 2 kryptviews i have access to.

bugaloo41
26th January, 2010, 02:56 PM
Just do a factory reset and rescan then all will be well.

houngan
26th January, 2010, 06:57 PM
tried that mate...it does the same thing....

the problem is its adding ITV (yorkshire), ITV (wales) ect...

i think its something to do with the fact i have to press the red button on scan (all network) as choosing a area (for example leeds or barnsley) no longer seems to work....

now...out of all these itvs and bbcs it keeps adding only 1 of each channel works, with the exception of channel 5, it adds 2 of them but they both work fine...

this only started a few days ago on the last keyroll.

bugaloo41
26th January, 2010, 08:09 PM
If your in Leeds mate surely all you get is fta - yes?

houngan
27th January, 2010, 02:08 AM
im in bradford actually, but yeah...i still get all channels, just multiple "1-5" channels

bugaloo41
30th January, 2010, 08:01 PM
Take it you are sorted now mate?

pug
10th May, 2010, 01:33 AM
Also got ten or so bbc, itv etc. In bromley kent area anyone, got a fix done factory reset and reflash same problem.Has happen since V changed all channel wave lengths to stop dodge V boxes working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josie05
13th May, 2010, 09:31 PM
Ive been getting that aswell but now my krypview is showing grarbled pictures as thoug it is scrambled. Tried to re scan but no luck

akhlaq768
25th May, 2010, 09:43 AM
got the same problem here... got mutliple blank channels... in the brum area...

i use to get pick up birmingham on 411013 or something but doesn't appear no longer...

any help or fix please...

what firmware are you guys using?