PDA

View Full Version : Any pro tuner to check a file from Fiat evo 1.3?

Panathaole
16th February, 2021, 10:57 AM
Hi

I have made a program for fiat evo 1.3 8f3, in a tuner, the owner of the car called me and told me that the car emits a lot of white smoke ....
Unfortunately I am 80km away to see the car, the one who fixed the program for me, has done many cars for me and I never had any problems, I have asked him to check the program again for some any problem, but since yesterday morning I still have not received an answer .. .....
poor support unfortunately .....

Can a professional take a look and tell me if everything is okay?

thanks....

erqa
16th February, 2021, 12:04 PM
It looks like bad FAP/DPF removed

Panathaole
16th February, 2021, 12:43 PM
If it was bad dpf, it shouldn't smock when is cold right? Dpf doesn't make regen when car is cold.....

jacekripper
16th February, 2021, 02:02 PM
Hardware wise white smoke is often caused by faulty crancase breather. Once cat and DPF are removed excess of such occur.

AVDigitale
16th February, 2021, 04:09 PM
almost all this engines have problem with turbo,can't lubricate turbo with oil and for that is coming white smoke or is bad dpf solution i can check tomorrow for file how is maded

Panathaole
16th February, 2021, 04:55 PM
A couple of months ago, same tuner make for the same guy a fiat 500 with same engine but with 8df(6f3?) Ecu without any problems.....

I put when i have the car(probably tomorrow) the original without any modifications (dpf egr on) to see how it works...

Panathaole
16th February, 2021, 09:33 PM
Can you provide a TESTED dpf & egr off file to test?

AVDigitale
16th February, 2021, 09:53 PM
yes i can ,but i looked now files
for tuning i don't like to talk but for dpf and egr ,egr is still active in file for dpf are touches maps,go back to stock and report me how is with ori file and i can make good file

Panathaole
16th February, 2021, 10:33 PM
my big problem is that the car is 80 km away in other prefecture near me..... difficult to move with this situation of covid-19....they will bring the car tomorrow at noon......

so you think that smoke caused by the file?

look that video and you see for what i am talking about, they send it to me today....

https://youtu.be/K7w585VIPcw

Panathaole
17th February, 2021, 10:29 AM
any help here please? a really good dpf off to test?

Thanks...

Gita
17th February, 2021, 12:58 PM
any help here please? a really good dpf off to test?

Thanks...

dpf egr off
check pm for pass

AVDigitale
17th February, 2021, 04:07 PM
car is not working good in idle or video sound not quality
have smoke cold and when is hot engine or only cold engine ?

Panathaole
17th February, 2021, 04:41 PM
Hi

only when is cold, if it get warm works normal......

probably car have mechanical problem, (injector or turbo...) first time in my life i upload original to ecu, i start the car and after 30-40sec engine shut off by it self............ and after that it has hard to start again......

i try to explain to this guy that probably his car have a mechanical problem and he insist the car was perfect before dpf removed.......

I finally kicked out the client .....(as i already said i had pay for the program)

loss not so much financial but psychological ....

thanks all for helping me.....

AVDigitale
17th February, 2021, 07:11 PM
injector problem ,pump

macmateusz
17th February, 2021, 08:12 PM
the pressure sensor in the catalyst is 100%, I had the same problem

AVDigitale
17th February, 2021, 08:30 PM
the pressure sensor in the catalyst is 100%, I had the same problem
possible and that yes