PDA

View Full Version : dreamdream box channels down

zanderrfc
26th January, 2010, 09:58 AM
can anyone help !!! recently bought dreambox and installed it..only thing is channels are all gone how can i fix the problem please help .:celticparty:

Scarface
26th January, 2010, 05:08 PM
What area are you in? Can you only receive FTA channels like BBC1 etc, or have you lost every single channel.

zanderrfc
27th January, 2010, 02:13 PM
every single channel is down and its asking to descramble the channels

zanderrfc
27th January, 2010, 02:19 PM
just tried flashing it and when i get to using flash fxp its connecting but no files are coming up on the right hand collum for dreambox any ideas how to fix this ?????? help would be appreciated very very mch thanks in advance.:banghead:

southpaw
27th January, 2010, 03:15 PM
just tried flashing it and when i get to using flash fxp its connecting but no files are coming up on the right hand collum for dreambox any ideas how to fix this ?????? help would be appreciated very very mch thanks in advance.:banghead:

have you tried to reflash with web browser , thats what i would try

mtv1
27th January, 2010, 03:17 PM
dreamup is easier if you have working image, have you?

zanderrfc
27th January, 2010, 03:42 PM
dream up is working fine its when i use flashfxp ...its connecting to the dreambox but no files are appearing in the right hand collum like there suppose to ??? im struggling .:banghead: were do i get a working image ???? just incase.

seahawk99
27th January, 2010, 05:17 PM
dream up is working fine its when i use flashfxp ...its connecting to the dreambox but no files are appearing in the right hand collum like there suppose to ??? im struggling .:banghead: were do i get a working image ???? just incase.
i had same problum just reflash dk1.1 and enter magic file

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/digital-kaos-v1-1-updated-fast-scanning-6546/

Bearman66
27th January, 2010, 06:54 PM
#had same problum just reflash dk1.1 and enter magic file#
Thanks.