PDA

View Full Version : primera mileage correction help

u.s
26th January, 2010, 11:51 AM
Hi All,

tried to do a 55 Nissan Primera with diga clone by using test point on back, but wasn't giving me correct mileage, so took out 93c66 chip and tried to read it, attached below.
can some one please check the dump to see if it was read correctly.
original miles is 134489

many thanks in advance.

drpeter
26th January, 2010, 08:11 PM
Hi All,

tried to do a 55 Nissan Primera with diga clone by using test point on back, but wasn't giving me correct mileage, so took out 93c66 chip and tried to read it, attached below.
can some one please check the dump to see if it was read correctly.
original miles is 134489

many thanks in advance.

Dump is not okay (double bytes?), read with diga port 1, then save as bin on computer and post dump again.

u.s
28th January, 2010, 12:42 AM
thank you for your help.
had no luck with port 1
instructions say to use port 0, i've read using Port 0, saved the file from the diga as you said and have posted it below. The mileage displayed by the diga is about half of what it should be.

drpeter
28th January, 2010, 12:12 PM
thank you for your help.
had no luck with port 1
instructions say to use port 0, i've read using Port 0, saved the file from the diga as you said and have posted it below. The mileage displayed by the diga is about half of what it should be.

I said port 1 because your first reading was not okay, now the dump is fine but there is a problem with ''miles'', the conversion miles to km on adress 60>70 is not right, maybe the US version is different I have to sort it out. You can try to read dump again then press C on diga (km to miles) but I don't think that will help. We only have km over here :-)
I let you know.

u.s
28th January, 2010, 12:18 PM
it is ok, i sorted it now.
read using port 1 and port 0 both gave same readings, and 'SHOW' for both dumps at addres 060-080 was the same.
was advised by someone from another forum that it doesn't show correct mileage, as long as it verifys ok (press B) then safe to just program the new mileage (in kilometers).
thanks for all you help.

drpeter
28th January, 2010, 12:46 PM
it is ok, i sorted it now.
read using port 1 and port 0 both gave same readings, and 'SHOW' for both dumps at addres 060-080 was the same.
was advised by someone from another forum that it doesn't show correct mileage, as long as it verifys ok (press B) then safe to just program the new mileage (in kilometers).
thanks for all you help.

I still don't understand because the HEX values were not okay in your dump (original 216393km), but you sorted it out thats all that matters :-).

hallo222
6th February, 2010, 12:27 AM
nissan pirimera is very easy work joint sw13 cable back of board n use port 0 r chip 93c66 n n read n dorect punch the key which value u want just press the key n ok n....................finish