PDA

View Full Version : Opel vivaro

elektronik325
19th February, 2021, 01:41 PM
Hi friends. I have a problem with the Opel Vivaro. There are no errors, the car after the first start of the night, no reaction to the gas. It is not the fault of the gas pedal because there is already a new ori. In parameters, the pedal works properly. If we put it out a few strikes and fire it, it's ok. Or if I make a mistake on a running engine, it reacts to the gas pedal normally. A colleague told me the computer stays in start mode. Something needs to be changed in the program. Does anyone know anything? And he could help me.

Babos
19th February, 2021, 04:04 PM
your dump is original. you must search problem in car.

elektronik325
19th February, 2021, 04:44 PM
Thank you friend. I know there is an ori file. I just mean if someone had a problem and knows what to change in the software to make it work ok. Because apparently he has some startup procedure. And you have to do it normally without it.

Junkyard Dog
19th February, 2021, 04:57 PM
Maybe this: https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/203328-help-vivaro-1-9

And this : https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/313897-Renault-Trafic-1-9dci-no-throttle-response-on-cold-start

Antastra1989
19th February, 2021, 06:42 PM
Common symptom of a bad maf or injector, sounds like an issue with van not sw.

elektronik325
19th February, 2021, 08:02 PM
At first it started to do zaz for a month. Now it is every day after night. The injections were made because the second injection was pouring. All 4 are done. It didn't change anything. Gas pedal new ori. I also put the air flow meter on the second one and nothing. It's weird, you will fire up and shut down a few times or make a mistake and it works right away.

Junkyard Dog
19th February, 2021, 08:39 PM
At first it started to do zaz for a month. Now it is every day after night. The injections were made because the second injection was pouring. All 4 are done. It didn't change anything. Gas pedal new ori. I also put the air flow meter on the second one and nothing. It's weird, you will fire up and shut down a few times or make a mistake and it works right away.

Then check wires from ecu to pedal.

elektronik325
19th February, 2021, 09:28 PM
The problem is that when you look in the parameters, what the computer sees, you have 1 path and the other as it should be. And in percentage, he sees 100% of the gas pedal pressed. The computer sees what I see on the oscilloscope. So the setup is ok. He just won't kick the accelerator. Does not increase spray time. Neither on the computer nor on the injectors as I measure. And I wonder if I should replace the computer. Because these EDC16 had different actions sometimes. But it mostly lives with firing. This one smokes as it is. It just doesn't react immediately to gas.

hp7909
19th February, 2021, 10:26 PM
EGR problem 99%%%%

elektronik325
20th February, 2021, 08:29 AM
Egr. I'm blinded. It doesn't change anything. Unless I burn the car with some error. For example, unplugged boost pressure sensor. Temperature sensor. As the car has an emergency mode, it reacts to the gas pedal immediately from the first firing. How we have zero dtc. It does such a thing.

elektronik325
20th February, 2021, 05:28 PM
Friends. Today I have found that the turbo is blurring. Because I thought that when the injections poured, the catalytic converter damaged. I unscrew it and I run the turbine and it locks. The only strange thing is that it reacted to gas in emergency mode. I'm doing turbo on Monday and let you know