PDA

View Full Version : HELP Mercedes CLK W208 Dash

gigabyte
26th January, 2010, 03:13 PM
Hi everybody,
I have a problem with Mercedes CLK 200 Kompressor W208 year 2001 dash codding. In developer mode i reset the dash flash and now it is empty. Everything is not working speedometer, temperature ect. , menus are not like before and it tells me SERVICE.
I have TachoUniversal and with it I thing that I will be able to write the 93lc86 clip and recover the data with Write all but I'm not sure. However I don't have the original data. Can someone give me the dump or tell me for another solution. If you need more info about the car tell me.
Thanks
Regards

drpeter
26th January, 2010, 03:31 PM
Hi everybody,
I have a problem with Mercedes CLK 200 Kompressor W208 year 2001 dash codding. In developer mode i reset the dash flash and now it is empty. Everything is not working speedometer, temperature ect. , menus are not like before and it tells me SERVICE.
I have TachoUniversal and with it I thing that I will be able to write the 93lc86 clip and recover the data with Write all but I'm not sure. However I don't have the original data. Can someone give me the dump or tell me for another solution. If you need more info about the car tell me.
Thanks
Regards

Why did you remove the eprom? This car could be done by diagnostic right under bonnet.

Mercedes-E-Klasse-/ CLK Bj 7/99-5/02
I shall look for a dump when I get home.

gigabyte
26th January, 2010, 05:16 PM
Yes, I know that odometter correction can done only with the diag. The problem was very different. The fuel tank indicator was up-side down...when tank is empty, the dash says that it is full. I wanted to change the codding but when reset the dash it's all memorry has been erased. I dont know, I thing it only needed to reset not to format itself.
If you can find the dump I will try fix the problem
Thanks

gigabyte
27th January, 2010, 08:37 AM
Please help, I only need the dump from 93c86...

drpeter
27th January, 2010, 03:03 PM
Please help, I only need the dump from 93c86...

Sorry could not find it, maybe other members.

tachonow
27th January, 2010, 09:44 PM
Try this. Not sure about it.

gigabyte
27th January, 2010, 10:53 PM
Thanks, tomorrow I'll try it and let you know the result. Can you tell me more about the exact specification of that clk ?

tachonow
27th January, 2010, 11:21 PM
Thanks, tomorrow I'll try it and let you know the result. Can you tell me more about the exact specification of that clk ?
I dont know. I have found it very hard. Sorry but I work for this cars all thinks only by obd. Nothing must be saved.

gigabyte
30th January, 2010, 11:00 AM
No, this dump don't work for me...everything is wrong-the lcd display, the speedometter ect.
Anyone has another dump ?

Carloss
2nd February, 2010, 07:55 AM
If you have star-diagnose , can't you teach the cluster unit in?

gigabyte
5th February, 2010, 11:27 AM
Yes I have star diag. Now I set the clip with a dump from E-class w210 and after that do all the codding in developer mode that I'm familiar with. Now the cluster is working but with false data...speedometr and tachometer are not accurate, the fuel indicator is up-side down and I don't know where to code theese settings. Any help?