PDA

View Full Version : Silca Tex Cloning Program for chinese ad900

aljoscha
26th January, 2010, 04:26 PM
hi!
my super ad900 pro from china arrived and it seems to work, but i can't use all the functions because i can't read the dvd correctly the chinese people send me.
so when the tool tries to crack the crypto key there's a error because files are missing.
does anybody have the files?
there are 4 dvds with the tool, the dvds are called "Tex Clonging 1" to 4.
It seems to be the original Silca Tex Cloning program with all the files for cracking (kind of rainbow tables i think).
i hope somebody has the files or somebody with the same tool can send me copies of his dvds or upload them somewhere!
regards! :-)

huzzen27
26th January, 2010, 06:59 PM
hi!
my super ad900 pro from china arrived and it seems to work, but i can't use all the functions because i can't read the dvd correctly the chinese people send me.
so when the tool tries to crack the crypto key there's a error because files are missing.
It seems to be the original Silca Tex Cloning program with all the files for cracking (kind of rainbow tables i think).
i hope somebody has the files or somebody with the same tool can send me copies of his dvds or upload them somewhere!
regards! :-)Same problem with me i ha ve purachased 4d clone king from china and they sent two cds and two are missing if any one have the software please upload it,regards-Huzefa.

aljoscha
26th January, 2010, 11:04 PM
okay dvd 2-4 are working for me... i could upload them as a image or the files if someone sends me dvd 1.
then i'll test and if it's okay i'll upload everything or send the dvd by post.

aljoscha
27th January, 2010, 09:51 PM
come on guys :-(
someone must have the tool (4d key clone king) and the files... we just need dvd one i can upload the other parts then.
on the dvd should be files like:
tableV1000.dat
tableV1001.dat
tableV1002.dat
please upload :-(

aljoscha
30th January, 2010, 02:11 PM
push...
really no one with clone king 4d here? :(

pan_little
1st February, 2010, 03:43 PM
i have ! but it's too large!

castortroy
20th March, 2010, 11:25 PM
I HAVE A PROGRAM UPDATE THAT I FOUND WHE I WAS DOWNLOADING AND SEARCHING THROUGH THE DOWNLOADS ON THE ECUTOOL.COM PAGE. I RAN IT AND ITS THE ad900 UPDATE. THE FLES ARE DATED FOR 8/09. IM NOT SURE I CAN UPLOAD IT BECAUSE I THINK IM RESTRICTD FRPM POSTIN AND DOWNLOADING FILES HERE FOR 30 DAYS BECAUSE IM A NEWBIE. I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD OR POST IT HERE. I TRIED TO COPY AND PASTE IT HERE BT IT DIDNT WORK. CAN SOMEONE EMAIL ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO UPLOAD IT HERE

castortroy
20th March, 2010, 11:28 PM
trying to attach file

coder5
20th March, 2010, 11:37 PM
Will someone please advise me what transponder
to use with 4d clone king I am trying to copy a toyota
4d 67 key and am getting a write error when using
a TPX2 It is reading the key and finding the code ok.
Regards
Larry.

willywonker2010
22nd March, 2010, 01:35 AM
hi

im sure it wont work with tpx2 and there are write once only

use the 4d elctric key or silca key

hope this helps

coder5
23rd March, 2010, 12:42 AM
Thanks for reply. Yes I will try silca eh2,not sure about
these battery keys as the battery has to be replaced
once a yesr.
Regards
Larry.

gopelhu
24th June, 2010, 06:49 AM
Hi all,

All Chinese AD900 and Zed-Bull cannot copy 4D key to JMA TPX2.
These can copy 4D key to Silca EH2 head only !!!!!!!!!

Regards,G

canorivera
2nd July, 2010, 01:07 AM
Hi I have the new Super AD900 Pro I can work with Transpronics software but I can't connect with Silca Tex Clone software, I'm using a usb to serial adapter do you think that's the reason??

Do you know if chinese electonics 4C and 4D can be used with this device??

Thanks...

shitad
2nd July, 2010, 03:06 PM
Is there a way to upgrade the Chinese AD900 Pro (transpronics) to the new Super AD900 Pro ??????? so that it will copy 4D to electric 4D key

gopelhu
8th July, 2010, 05:00 PM
Hi,

The Super AD900 pro has uses two port. One USB and an other Serial DB9.

If you use transpronics sw then pls set the switch OFF(0).

If you use Silca TexCode sw then pls set the switch ON(1).

When the switch is ON then pls use serial port and pls choice the RW2+TexCode Advanced and push read button.

After you will see the serial nr and version for your programmer.:idea:

Regards,G

canorivera
13th July, 2010, 11:54 PM
Hi I was trying to do the way gopelhu say but I found that my installer DVD is scratched and doesn't work, can somebody please upload at least the Tex Clone installer file???

Thanks.

canorivera
14th July, 2010, 03:04 AM
Hi,

When the switch is ON then pls use serial port and pls choice the RW2+TexCode Advanced and push read button.

Regards,G

Thanks a lot it works!!!:barscarf::celticparty:

It seems like you know how to use it, can you please tell us what type of transponders do you succesfully use with this device???

Thanks Again...

liltone
14th July, 2010, 04:44 AM
hi,if anyone have a china sdd key programmer.i purchase machine a few months ago.emailed my supplier and asked for update,they sent me a link Download SBB2009-9-30???.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/39hgd2.if) anyone needs it.

canorivera
14th July, 2010, 01:22 PM
hi,if anyone have a china sdd key programmer.i purchase machine a few months ago.emailed my supplier and asked for update,they sent me a link Download SBB2009-9-30???.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/39hgd2.if) anyone needs it.

That's great, have you updated it???
How??
Does it work??

Thanks...:smokin:

gopelhu
17th July, 2010, 09:07 PM
Hi,

I tried my Super AD900 Pro with 3 different original 4D chips ( 1: 4D ID60 Toyota Corolla year 2005, 2: 4D ID60 Lexus LS series year 2006, 3: 4D ID67 Toyota Yaris year 2008 with Tokai Rika Immo box) copy to EH2 heads.
Result: all of them successfully copied !!!!

But cannot copy to batteryless (TPX2) transponder !!!!

The original 4C transponder (2003 Toyota Yaris) can copy to TPX1 .

It can do eeprom function at the ID48 transponder. I checked on Alfa with Marelli BSI and Peugeot Boxer with Delphi Code 2 Immobox.

Please check the attachment !!!

Regards,G

gopelhu
17th July, 2010, 09:13 PM
Hi again..............

Here is my Super Ad900 Pro key programmer pictures....

and the two bin files that I used with it.

This programmer can copy for the following transponder: all fix code, ID40......45 to T5 or PCF7935, 4C to TPX1, 4D ID60...67 to EH2 head, ID46 with Hitag2 function.

Regards,G

canorivera
19th July, 2010, 02:36 AM
Hi again..............

Here is my Super Ad900 Pro key programmer pictures....

and the two bin files that I used with it.

This programmer can copy for the following transponder: all fix code, ID40......45 to T5 or PCF7935, 4C to TPX1, 4D ID60...67 to EH2 head, ID46 with Hitag2 function.

Regards,G

I'm really new with it, what device can you recomend to read Eproms??
About ID46 with Hitag2 function, can it copy??
Can you give me an example??

Thanks a lot for all your information...:barscarf:

gopelhu
19th July, 2010, 07:29 AM
Hi,

I use a lot of different eeprom and MCU programmers.

Eeprom programmers : Beeprog, Labtool.
MCU programmers: ETL 908, ETL 912, ETL 05, ETL 11, UPA USB and X-progM.

You need the two best programmers only such as BeeProg and X-progM.:rock:

I bought both on the following Chinese Seller : OBD Factory Auto Electrics Co.,Ltd.|Renault Can Clip|Tech2|Ford IDS VCM|ELM327|JP701|EU702|GNA600|Lexia3|Code Reader|Car Security|Maintenance|Auto Scanner|GPS|X431 (http://www.obdfactory.com/product.asp?pageno=2&pro_type=7) Her name is a Candy Lee and very correct Seller.

The Hitag2 function works for this programmer but it just addresses only ID46 PCF7936 transponder to some differend cars ( Renault,BMW,Nissan only ).:(
Sorry but I haven't yet done anything else with Hitag2.

Regards,G

electronicar
22nd July, 2010, 01:40 AM
Hi Gopelhu

I'm curious , what do use for key copying & from your experience what would u recommend for SERIOUS locksmiths ? Thx

gopelhu
23rd July, 2010, 06:55 PM
Hi,

Now I'm using a Super AD900 Pro key programmer but this programmer cannot copy 4D transponder to batteryless TPX2 transponder.

I can recommend Code Reader 2 or Zed-BULL or Transpronics=AD900Pro=Megacopy.

The Code Reader 2 can copy 4D transponder to TPX2 without internet.

Any other devices copies 4D transponder over the internet.

I going to buy a Code Reader 2 key programmer, because this is the cheapes one.
Others are very expensive !!!!!! ( Zed-Bull 1700 Euro+VAT, Megacopy 2200 Euro+VAT......).

Regards,G

gopelhu
26th July, 2010, 12:04 AM
Hi all,

Today I checked the Code Reader 2 on the internet and this programmer cannot copy 4D to TPX2 because it is the CLONE !!!!

Important: none of the clone key programmers cannot copy 4D to JMA TPX2 !!!!!:(

Please buy an original key programmer but they are very expensive.

Regards,G

canorivera
26th July, 2010, 03:45 PM
Hi all,

Today I checked the Code Reader 2 on the internet and this programmer cannot copy 4D to TPX2 because it is the CLONE !!!!

Important: none of the clone key programmers cannot copy 4D to JMA TPX2 !!!!!:(

Please buy an original key programmer but they are very expensive.

Regards,G

Yes Originals are expensive but in this case Code Cloner 2 Clone is also very expensive for beeing a clone...

Thanks for your advice I was thinking in buying it..

capiro
2nd August, 2010, 11:25 AM
Hi there,
I have this super ad900pro and have problems to setup the unit I have the transponics software working and communicating with the unit but can not wright to the blank key. Is it that you need to use a blank that only works on this unit or can I use any blank key supplier? Also I dont know how to read the DVD's for the Tex Clogning program. i have installed the software and can not comunicat with the unit I dont know what I am doing here CAN YOU HELP!!!

gopelhu
5th August, 2010, 09:10 PM
Hi,

Please install TexCode software into your computer.

Regards,G

Automat
5th August, 2010, 11:32 PM
I know this is an old post, but if anyone is still having problems with the tex clone 4D dvd's, here's how I solved the problem.
Get a good quality high speed DVD reader and a 20 gig externl drive.
One of the disks is the program and the other disks are the tables.
Make three folders on the external drive and number them 1,2,& 3
Remove the tables from the first disk a few at a time into the first folder, be patient. When you are finished, repeat the same procedure for the other two.

Basically, Instead of using the dvd disks, use the folders you created on the drive to install the program.
Someone told me that there was some sort of buffering problem when they created the dvd disks, and many dvd drives on popular computers can't read the disks fast enough, thus it jams up before the program can be installed.
This worked for me, I found out that all the info was on the disks, I first thought they were defective.

hungryman
6th August, 2010, 06:36 PM
ive got an rw2 copier and a homebrew id tex unit (put in larger controlable buffer and memory) could do with a copy of these softwares to try it out managed to get it to copy texas 4c 8 times managed to copy partial code to an original ford key some code missing still trying to tweak it at the moment (lol) al my spare time last three months would b great if you could help me:slug::slug::slug:

wamboben
21st September, 2010, 07:05 PM
hi!
regards! :-)

i have this tool and it work perfectlyif you are in needing let me know i will give you all 4 DVDregards

dam495
4th October, 2010, 10:50 PM
i have this tool and it work perfectlyif you are in needing let me know i will give you all 4 DVDregards
i am thinking to buy this tool , what can you do with ad900 chinese , really work. my msn is

didi_du_93000
21st December, 2010, 12:49 PM
What is the best for copy ID46 (same as peugeot 206, citroen C3...).
I have a Zed-Bull copy but for copy ID46 need connection with server of Original Manufacturer.
It's the same problem with AD900 and other copy?

canorivera
21st December, 2010, 03:50 PM
I have a Zed-Bull copy but for copy ID46 need connection with server of Original Manufacturer.

Only Original tools can copy ID46, for me the best is JMA TPX Clonner...

reks13
7th January, 2011, 06:48 PM
For me is best device LX7 from Erreby

ddomi
29th January, 2016, 07:55 AM
Hi all
I have also had problems receiving Chinese dvds
I was able to download the program http://www.360diag.net/a/downloads/Diagnostic_software/2014/1229/295.html

MrSporty
29th January, 2016, 01:17 PM
Dont suppose you have the "AD900PRO.ZIP" file do you. All the rest downed ok but that one is missing ?

EDIT: .. Ahh it seems to be ok now. Must have been a server issue.

keyprogramming
29th January, 2016, 06:52 PM
Silca RW4+P-Box has been faultless since it came out, have cloned 100's without any problems.
Does not require internet access.

Kaluluka
9th May, 2016, 02:40 PM
Hi all
I have also had problems receiving Chinese dvds
I was able to download the program http://www.360diag.net/a/downloads/Diagnostic_software/2014/1229/295.html
Downloaded yes but was not able to install. How did you install it?