PDA

View Full Version : Clio II remote

matekhr
26th January, 2010, 06:26 PM
I needed to add the second remote to my Clio Campus. (to have a total of 2 remotes and 1 regular key)
I decide to make it at home as follows:
I bought an used key with remote, make a new key-blade and change PCF7946 with a new (blank) one. I have a known PIN (thanks to a member of this forum) and DDT2000, so everything seems to be fine.

I succesfully added a new key, my car starts with all 3 keys now, but remote on my "new" key doesn't work.
Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, but what?
I'll appreciate any help. :)
Thanks in advance.

predadan79
28th January, 2010, 12:39 PM
I need aditionally informations about that car, but I guess I can help you saying you that the car can have only 2 remote keys. To learn a key on that car you have to do the "syncronusation procedure" which is like that : push the CPE button (lock and unllock doors from inside the car) to open and close and mantain it depressed for 3 seconds until the door are locked and closed and after push the remote to lock and unlock the doors.

matekhr
28th January, 2010, 02:52 PM
Thank you for your answer.
I think I have more than one problem. I read about remote learning procedure, but I can't enter it on my car, nothing happens after pressing and holding the CPE button. Maybe it's some other procedure required? It's 2008 Campus.

Here's alse the screenshot after I succes to make all 3 key start the car. I don't know why the first key is learned as 433MHz, and the second (my "new" key) as 868MHz one. Is that normal?

On the photo is clearly visible that both remotes are the same (the left one is with transponder coil still desoldered - that's my "new" one)...

predadan79
12th February, 2010, 03:32 PM
Oh, c'est autre chose, for that year, It is another synchronisation procedure. First, you have to learn al the key making a "afectation". for this car you can use 4 key with 4 remotes. The remote is fully functionnaly after the key has already learned, at each making of ignition on. I think you cannot use different frequency remotes, for Europe is 433 MHz. So it is difficult to make for Renault cars the afectation, only if you have acces at Renault.net.

petemech
12th February, 2010, 10:58 PM
if remote is s/hand (used before) u cant re-programme !
Only way is new remote

Pete

matekhr
13th February, 2010, 09:32 PM
if remote is s/hand (used before) u cant re-programme !
Only way is new remote

Pete

As I wrote in my first post I replaced transponder chip with the new (blank) one, so this is just like new remote.
And PCF7946 is transponder/remote control in one.
I succesfully added a new key, but remote doesn't work (as described before).

Now I have an idea what to do, but need another second hand remote. It will be here in a few days.
I'll report about results.

tam974
3rd April, 2010, 05:29 PM
Hi matekhr,
The second printed antenna would be the same than the first one ? Maybe your plid was not a 433 Mhz.
What's news?

tam974
19th April, 2010, 10:15 AM
[...]
Here's alse the screenshot after I succes to make all 3 key start the car. I don't know why the first key is learned as 433MHz, and the second (my "new" key) as 868MHz one. Is that normal? ...I'm trying the same procedure, replacing the existing chip with a new blank one.

Who can help me, giving me the APV code resquested by DDT2000 ?
Thankyou

Saulius Saulius
11th September, 2012, 08:11 PM
As I wrote in my first post I replaced transponder chip with the new (blank) one, so this is just like new remote.
And PCF7946 is transponder/remote control in one.
I succesfully added a new key, but remote doesn't work (as described before).

Now I have an idea what to do, but need another second hand remote. It will be here in a few days.
I'll report about results.

I have at the same situacion, how I can solve this problem?

dontzapit
12th September, 2012, 10:24 AM
how are you precoding the new transponder chip? im guessing your not precoding it correctly and this is why the remote is not working

Saulius Saulius
12th September, 2012, 02:24 PM
how are you precoding the new transponder chip? im guessing your not precoding it correctly and this is why the remote is not working

In this situacion I coding with carprog.

Listek22
12th September, 2012, 04:12 PM
PCF7946 need to be precoded first.

tas_daz
12th September, 2012, 06:32 PM
this chip is id 46 .i take 7936 and i can precode with zed bull clone for renault and then i write with renault clip?only for immo?when i go to make 7936 for renault says wrong.or i must from file dump and write then?anywone knows?

Saulius Saulius
12th September, 2012, 06:43 PM
PCF7946 need to be precoded first.
Maybe can explain step by step?

pianoman58
13th September, 2012, 01:24 AM
Saulius: You need to precode the 7946 with the c/locking info with a zedbull or similar after you solder it to the pcb but before you code it to the car, otherwise it gets locked to the car with a empty memory.

If you don't have zedbull or other programmer, pm me and i'll give you my address and i'll do it for you mate

foxtec800
13th September, 2012, 07:03 AM
hi taz ,, as i said same in pm ,, change 7946 on remote board,, precode with zedbull and program by obd,,truecode,, or remove uch and eeprom 93c66 and write info to transponder....sometimes after eeprom key still needs obd programming to work correctly

Saulius Saulius
13th September, 2012, 07:38 AM
Yes, I have ZedBull. Need do "transponder production" in zedbull menu ? After precode to car? Yes?

foxtec800
13th September, 2012, 07:49 AM
proceedure for using seondhand remote

1, replace 7946 with new chip
2, precode with zedbull or similar for renault use
3, code to car with ,,truecode/ad100 etc :ciao:

Saulius Saulius
13th September, 2012, 09:10 AM
Thank you for all. I understand.

alfabit
13th September, 2012, 09:31 AM
Thank you for all. I understand.

If not, read 93c66 dump in the UCH and post it here, you will be given the APV of your clio, or read the ISK code from UCH and also you will be givven code ( if not too complicated for you read ISK, easier reading flash )
And with APV the new key will start the engine and the central locking will also work, both the same time, no need reprog two times, one for engine one for locking.

ayhanozdmr82
13th September, 2012, 09:50 AM
I needed to add the second remote to my Clio Campus. (to have a total of 2 remotes and 1 regular key)
I decide to make it at home as follows:
I bought an used key with remote, make a new key-blade and change PCF7946 with a new (blank) one. I have a known PIN (thanks to a member of this forum) and DDT2000, so everything seems to be fine.

I succesfully added a new key, my car starts with all 3 keys now, but remote on my "new" key doesn't work.
Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, but what?
I'll appreciate any help. :)
Thanks in advance.
For the correct operation control key 7946 's got to be thrown into the precode before programming. Or is it just part of the chip will work, but the control does not work.

ayhanozdmr82
13th September, 2012, 09:50 AM
For the correct operation control key 7946 's got to be thrown into the precode before programming. Or is it just part of the chip will work, but the control does not work.

alfabit
13th September, 2012, 03:44 PM
New keys bought specifically for Clio Campus are factory precoded ID 46 so they must be programmed only on the car with PIN car, engine and central locking will function at the same time after a good car programming ( ddt, clip ... )
Only new chips PCF7946 must be precoded Renault ID 46,
Renault keys bought from a dealer are already ID 46 preprogrammed.