PDA

View Full Version : CAS3 ELV problem after downgrade

g5n14
23rd February, 2021, 05:47 PM
Hello guys!
My friend was doing E60 2006. Car has new CAS3+ (replacement with mask 0M23S was done at some point i believe).

For some reason, he decided to do it OBD, which i never do myself.
He downgraded it with IM608, downgrade with no problems, generate key with no problems. But car wont accept new and old keys (ELV sign on dash).
Tried synching ELV with CAS, DME with CAS, goes succesfully, but still same shit (with all tools, from ISTA all the way up to VVDI, ACDP, ZedFull, IM608 and BLABLABLA)

I have checked CAS eeprom, checked that ISN matches, checked that all key ID's match, the CFG page of the key is right (non crypted).

I start to think that FLASH is the problem, but i have no experience with CAS flash repair after downgrade. Could someone please check?

Two errors in CAS:
A0AA
A0AB

Files uploaded.

honingkoning
24th February, 2021, 12:30 AM
Hello guys!
My friend was doing E60 2006. Car has new CAS3+ (replacement with mask 0M23S was done at some point i believe).

He downgraded it with IM608, downgrade with no problems, generate key with no problems. But car wont accept new and old keys (ELV sign on dash).
Tried synching ELV with CAS, DME with CAS, goes succesfully, but still same shit (with all tools, from ISTA all the way up to VVDI, ACDP, ZedFull, IM608 and BLABLABLA)

I have checked CAS eeprom, checked that ISN matches, checked that all key ID's match, the CFG page of the key is right (non crypted).

I start to think that FLASH is the problem, but i have no experience with CAS flash repair after downgrade. Could someone please check?

Two errors in CAS:
A0AA
A0AB

Files uploaded.You must read eep by programmer and post here.

If I remember correct there are 2 bytes you need to change.

Wbr

alex_r_2001
24th February, 2021, 06:54 AM
Hello guys!

Two errors in CAS:
A0AA
A0AB

Files uploaded.

try this and see if any changes... good luck

thank and rep If I helped

Boggdan
25th February, 2021, 01:52 AM
Hi,try this.