PDA

View Full Version : Mazda6 SSU B13D3:4A-8A DTC immpossible to clear

askkey
25th February, 2021, 08:50 PM
Hello,

After programming a new key to a EU spec Mazda6 2014 2.2d using AVDI a warning messege appeared on the instrument cluster saying: "Keyless system inspection required" and the DTC B13D3:4A-8A appeared in the SSU. Both keys work fine and there are no issues except the warning message.

On other forum posts I found that that code means there is a missmach in the types of remotes programmed in the SSU so I tried to delete all keys and program 2 new identical keys but the DTC did not disappear.
I tried several combinations with 2 button and 3 button keys, then I tried to renew two keys using the same device before programming them, I also tried to program two VVDI smart keys precoded to Mazda6, then I tried to preogram the keys using Lonsdor insted of AVDI, but no matter what I tried the keys always work but the DTC can not be cleared.

On online manuals for that DTCode it says that the next step is to preform a Start Stop Unit configuration (using As-Built data). Now that is not my particular cup of tea since I am more focused on Key programming. I have read the data from the unit using AVDI and I have it in the attachment.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what I can try next ?

Regards :)