PDA

View Full Version : EDC17C50 BMW GTP STUCK ON WRITE FILE BAY PCMflash

rtvservis
2nd March, 2021, 05:27 PM
READ 3 TIMES ECU AND EPROM WITHOUT PROBLEMS, STOPPING ON WRITING FLASH , NOW I READ EPROM, FLAS CAN NOT READ OR WRITE , SEARCH CORECT PASWORD. WHEN I CONECT ON KTAG IT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE ECU. ANY SOLUTION HELP
1. DO NOT ENTER THE MODE PROGRAM2. DO NOT READ PASWORD EDC17 BMW GTP3. READ AND WRITE EPROM3. SEE PROCESSOR WHEN I CHOOSE, INFENION TRICORE BSL

rtvservis
2nd March, 2021, 05:36 PM
PICTURE ECU I DDE FROM CAR

Junkyard Dog
2nd March, 2021, 05:40 PM
Try PCM 1.2.1

rtvservis
4th March, 2021, 01:15 PM
I ordered another ecu. to start the car whether it is enough to change the ISN from org to donor. can this ecu be cloned. which is the procedure for cloning, help pleas

Inquizit0r
4th March, 2021, 01:27 PM
Do you have this trouble with original PCMflash or chinese KTMBENCH product?

I see many same troubles with writing many EDC17. If you read password fist and save it - then chance to recover ecu is high.
Sometimes, if ecu has no password by default, you can restore it by KTAG.
But if you forget to read password from ECU firstly - your ecu is brick of crap. Only new ECU or used....
I research, when write begins, and flasher skipping OTP area, it erase some sectors at beginning of flash, so TSM mode will be unavailable at next power on ECU. What the origin of trouble - i don't know. But it fact, that many users of chinese KTMBENCH and chinese Scanmatik 2 adapter has it randomly.

ASCM
4th March, 2021, 08:00 PM
I ordered another ecu. to start the car whether it is enough to change the ISN from org to donor. can this ecu be cloned. which is the procedure for cloning, help pleas Did you tried to make clone with flex

Sent from my 5033F using Tapatalk

g5n14
5th March, 2021, 07:02 AM
Never had a single problem with original PCMFlash 1.2.1.
Just put wires, press write and i dont even have enough time to smoke a ciggie, flashing is finished after first three puffs.

PCM FLASH IS A GREAT TOOL WITH INCREDIBLE SUPPORT, WHICH WILL RECOVER ANY BRICK FOR YOU!
KTMbench owners - you guys save like 200 bucks only, but miss such a great support and maybe slow down the project.
As i heard, Simos 18 and MD/MG bench is coming soon. Like real soon. The update 1.3 is late only because creator of the project is working on new online protection algo, to avoid KTM-Simos or KTM-MGMD.

rtvservis
5th March, 2021, 08:56 AM
I WHEL GET USED ECU TODAY , I READ ON MHH FORUM TAT CAN CLONED ECU WITH KTAG IF SOFT AND HW AR MATCH . I IHFORM YOU IF SUCES

rtvservis
5th March, 2021, 09:03 AM
I know that there are extra good tools on the market, but we who work in poor countries, we have to calculate which tool to buy, because there is no point in buying an expensive tool that you will never repay. thank you

rtvservis
6th March, 2021, 11:02 AM
cloning succeeded, programmed by ktagom eprom and fles from original ele to donor ele, car started no error.

ASCM
7th March, 2021, 12:48 AM
Which tool u use to clone ?

Sent from my 5033F using Tapatalk

weekdgl
27th March, 2021, 04:08 PM
cloning succeeded, programmed by ktagom eprom and fles from original ele to donor ele, car started no error.
how have you resolved? the original ECU was broke?