PDA

View Full Version : Any light ( help) for my proyect r32 engine on mk2 rallye golf ?

franavs
3rd March, 2021, 01:29 AM
Hi i have golf rallye mk2 ( no haldex control , no abs , no can wire) with mk4 r32 engine (bfh 3.2) with me 7.1.1 022906032CP but i have question about some problems

1º the rpm signal of the mk4 golf is for can wire on this ecu , but i see in some 20vt or 2.8 vr6 24v (bde)the ecu have a digital output signal ,because i want fix the digifiz or original mk2 dashboard and need digital signal , is posible open the port on  for my ecu give me that digital signal from the pin of the ecu? i know have can interface for digital signal , but i preffer ddirectly from the ecu if that will be possible

2º this ecu have programed velocity map ( i think) for its can read the km/h but i have diferent gear box and no abs system or haldex ,and i fix vr6 syncro with diferent ratio and when i drive 1º and 2º gear is imposible drive it because the car make some jerks and its very inconfortable ( one day i will broke something ) is possible disable this map ?

3º i would like Lunch control on that ecu

I dont have a lot experience about chip tunning ( i work more on radio or inmo and airbag systems) but i have a good friend with ktag and he tuned me the car and work good but i need solve that, just he dont have a lot experience on that ecu and will be apreciate yours help

thanks in advance