PDA

View Full Version : key program for vw beetle 2001 help please

soksopheak846
27th January, 2010, 11:31 AM
Hi all member have any one got experience on programming of transponder key for vw beetle 2001 no luck all the time because this is first time for me to do this vehicle , please anyone can tell me how to program this key I use 48 crypto and vag K+can commander full version 3.00 (from china) , I try read out pincode from instrument cluster Magneti Mareli -shadow (passat) but pincode is wronge and appeared Fail on the dash :banghead:
Thanks in advance

pepi
27th January, 2010, 07:02 PM
Hi all member have any one got experience on programming of transponder key for vw beetle 2001 no luck all the time because this is first time for me to do this vehicle , please anyone can tell me how to program this key I use 48 crypto and vag K+can commander full version 3.00 (from china) , I try read out pincode from instrument cluster Magneti Mareli -shadow (passat) but pincode is wronge and appeared Fail on the dash :banghead:
Thanks in advance
In a lot of times the cloned vag K+CAN commander fails to read the pin code . Do you have any other tool for this?
Regards

soksopheak846
28th January, 2010, 02:56 AM
thanks for your help I have super vag K+can , can you recommend me what programmer should I buy to do this job for vw
Best Regards

Babanovski
30th January, 2010, 12:26 AM
what engine is diesel or gasoline. if is diesel you can read ecu eprom to find pin codeor or vagtacho2.5 or higher. for programing you can use vcds.

maaxxyy
1st February, 2010, 12:13 AM
I have posted vag immo login tool on here somewhere, do a search! This should be able to read the login code needed, this works by k-line interface. Then vagcom to adapt the key.

Ashraf6119
1st February, 2010, 09:29 PM
Hi Soksopheak846,

Try reading pin code with T300, MVP, or Vag-Tacho 2.5 as adviced by Babanovski.

Also you should remember one thing ever time you put wrong pin code the ECU lock Time is Increasing so make sure you live the Ignition ON for some time before you start to program keys.

Also Battery should be fully charged all time.

Or if you have Vag-Com you can check lock time in Instrument 17, Groupe 21 or 22 can't remember.

Hope This Helps.......................................

Ash

Hi Maaxxyy

What Tool you talking about i have not seen any so could you please post the link for it.

Thanks
Ash

thanassis
2nd February, 2010, 10:44 AM
my friend you can find a lot of information for how to do the key matching procedure here:
Ross-Tech: VAG-COM: Immobilizer Info (http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/immobilizer.html)