PDA

View Full Version : Golf IV 1.9 TDI

Hella
8th March, 2021, 05:57 PM
Hi there,
Can anyone help me with a strong map for a Golf IV 1.9 TDI ?

:stupido:

baltazar3
8th March, 2021, 06:23 PM
Hi there,
Can anyone help me with a strong map for a Golf IV 1.9 TDI ?

:stupido:
Your file is already tuned...

Hella
8th March, 2021, 07:03 PM
Your file is already tuned...
Sorry,
Big mistake.
I wonder if anyone can compare my ori with the tune file to see if there is any more power to gain?
The car is used for driving on lakes with ice on so a strong map woud be greate.
But if there is no more, ther is no more witout blowing the engine.

chrisimerk
8th March, 2021, 07:56 PM
Sorry,
Big mistake.
I wonder if anyone can compare my ori with the tune file to see if there is any more power to gain?
The car is used for driving on lakes with ice on so a strong map woud be greate.
But if there is no more, ther is no more witout blowing the engine.

Yes more can be had as the map that is on there is piss poor and are some missed maps boost limit via temp for example is at 1.5bar yet your requesting 1.67bar so your limited still at stock boost pressure.

Duration is not extended for 75mg and only increased it by 3deg which is wrong for 75mg minimum you want 6deg more for 75mg

Map sensor limit not touched still at 60mg.

SVBL not touched still at 1.6bar.

SOI Y axis not extended and SOI not touched

smoke map not calibrated properly and Y axis not changed

So to get this way better do the following

increase boost pressure to 1.7bar and the boots limiters boost via temp and svbl etc

increase Y axis on duration to 70mg and increase duration by 6deg

Calibrate smoke limiter correctly and change Y axis to suit

Increase map limit to 70mg

extend SOI Y axis to 70mg and 1.2deg on SOI

Jobs a good one

regards

Leak
8th March, 2021, 08:01 PM
Here is very strong stage 1 for you. Your file looks like from database... If you just trying us then i just wasted my 1 hour but if you write this file then report after test pass pm. As Chrisi said i changed x axis for durra, soi, n75, smoke, boost fixed other maps but can't send you private message because your inbox is full...

Hella
8th March, 2021, 08:36 PM
I thank you for taking the time to look at this maps for me.
And thanks for all the feedback!

I only have one thing to say, I salute you!

Yes more can be had as the map that is on there is piss poor and are some missed maps boost limit via temp for example is at 1.5bar yet your requesting 1.67bar so your limited still at stock boost pressure.

Duration is not extended for 75mg and only increased it by 3deg which is wrong for 75mg minimum you want 6deg more for 75mg

Map sensor limit not touched still at 60mg.

SVBL not touched still at 1.6bar.

SOI Y axis not extended and SOI not touched

smoke map not calibrated properly and Y axis not changed

So to get this way better do the following

increase boost pressure to 1.7bar and the boots limiters boost via temp and svbl etc

increase Y axis on duration to 70mg and increase duration by 6deg

Calibrate smoke limiter correctly and change Y axis to suit

Increase map limit to 70mg

extend SOI Y axis to 70mg and 1.2deg on SOI

Jobs a good one

regards

Hella
8th March, 2021, 08:40 PM
I really look forward to see how this goes in the ice.
Im sorry for my mailbox is being full, i have deleted some mails to make up room now.
Now i have work the next days testing and looking at your great feedback.

Agan, and as always: I salute you!

Here is very strong stage 1 for you. Your file looks like from database... If you just trying us then i just wasted my 1 hour but if you write this file then report after test pass pm. As Chrisi said i changed x axis for durra, soi, n75, smoke, boost fixed other maps but can't send you private message because your inbox is full...

Leak
8th March, 2021, 08:46 PM
Send file pass to your pm after test report now you can go to drags with this map :D