PDA

View Full Version : full bdm vw touran 1.9tdi bxe 2006 need ecu bloked

garagesport
11th March, 2021, 03:33 PM
Hello colleague I have this ecu blocked and need full bdm for ktag here I attach data

edc16u34 - 03G906021KC - 9243- 0281013196

vw touran 1.9tdi bxe year 2006 77kw

Carli
11th March, 2021, 04:00 PM
Here is obd, I found on alientech database. Maybe this will help you something....

garagesport
11th March, 2021, 05:26 PM
I can only record bdm by ktag by obd it won't let me I need a full bdm

Carli
11th March, 2021, 05:36 PM
What is problem? Did you read? send me your file (or post here) and i will re-make for you to be able to write by ktag

garagesport
11th March, 2021, 05:54 PM
the problem is that I record a different file

here I attach original reading of obd kess but this I can not record by ktag

chrisimerk
11th March, 2021, 07:32 PM
the problem is that I record a different file

here I attach original reading of obd kess but this I can not record by ktag

also upload bdm read so we can join the files together

tango
12th March, 2021, 12:23 AM
also upload bdm read so we can join the files together

how can he do this ? he clearly stated he needs a bdm read because he dont have one

chrisimerk
12th March, 2021, 12:58 AM
how can he do this ? he clearly stated he needs a bdm read because he dont have one

are you an idiot even if its bricked you can still get a bdm read from the ecu or didnt you know this?

tango
12th March, 2021, 01:05 AM
are you an idiot????? who the ~~~~ do you think you are
gob shite

he clearly stated he cant read the bloody file by bdm because he wrote by obd the wrong file
and now he obviosly cant bdm it
if he can read it by bdm then yes it would be ok for him to do this then post file and someone can edit the bad partial write by obd to proper full ktag file with the provided original obd read from another but he never said he can read it so was asking for someone else to post their bdm read
so no im no ~~~~ing idiot you pr..k

chrisimerk
12th March, 2021, 01:26 AM
are you an idiot????? who the ~~~~ do you think you are
gob shite

he clearly stated he cant read the bloody file by bdm because he wrote by obd the wrong file
and now he obviosly cant bdm it
if he can read it by bdm then yes it would be ok for him to do this then post file and someone can edit the bad partial write by obd to proper full ktag file with the provided original obd read from another but he never said he can read it so was asking for someone else to post their bdm read
so no im no ~~~~ing idiot you pr..k

lol you mad? obviously know nothing about bdm or ktag for that matter even if the ecu bricked ktag can read it
no you cant read or write through obd its bricked but you can read it from bdm thus getting the bdm file even if its wrong it will still read the ~~~~ing ecu lol giving you a bdm read which is corrupt then joining that with the obd read he has its not hard so stop with this bullshit as i said before you obviously dont know shit about bdm or ktag

also he actually said he can read it with bdm so all he needs to do is post that also like i said so read before commenting crap

i will not be replying back to you so do yourself a favour and shhhhhhhhh

tango
12th March, 2021, 01:38 AM
you read before calling people stupid or idiots you nut job
get a grip of yourself i do know ktag and kess etc but im not going to sit here and explain myself to a child

garagesport
12th March, 2021, 02:20 AM
calm do not discuss tomorrow I publish what I can read with ktag

garagesport
12th March, 2021, 11:50 AM
buddy can't do bdm read write only

i need a full bdm bxe engine to restore ecu

tango
13th March, 2021, 01:00 AM
just like to say one more thing, i forgot you pm'd me other day/week chrisimerk with this question and you now call me an idiot and say i know nothing about bdm

[Quote]
Default Marelli mjd ecu

Hi mate I come across a thread where you said for marelli mjd you only need to swap eeprom to new ecu for it to work as long as the part numbers are the same will this work 100%
[quote]

i should never have replied and told you what to do you tw.t
dont ever ask me for anything ever again

chrisimerk
13th March, 2021, 01:27 AM
just like to say one more thing, i forgot you pm'd me other day/week chrisimerk with this question and you now call me an idiot and say i know nothing about bdm

[Quote]
Default Marelli mjd ecu

Hi mate I come across a thread where you said for marelli mjd you only need to swap eeprom to new ecu for it to work as long as the part numbers are the same will this work 100%
[quote]

i should never have replied and told you what to do you tw.t
dont ever ask me for anything ever again

Why you still carrying on?
Have I made you angry that much?
If you never had commented on my comment you wouldnt be getting grief from me so can you kindly move on and I didn't know it was you otherwise I would have probably approached you differently.
And for your information it didn't work just swapping eeprom so don't worry I won't be asking for your help in the future lol but I got it to work in the end without your input.

Now can you drop the subject that be great as I have lost interest here.

Bye

tango
13th March, 2021, 01:38 AM
dont talk shit
it didnt work and yes you pissed me off calling me an idiot for no reason whatsoever
if you had a mjd602 or 603 ecu with exactly the same numbers then swapping the eprom from none working ecu to working ecu will work and always will work so dont lie and try to make me look the c...t

chrisimerk
13th March, 2021, 01:42 AM
dont talk shit
it didnt work and yes you pissed me off calling me an idiot for no reason whatsoever
if you had a mjd602 or 603 ecu with exactly the same numbers then swapping the eprom from none working ecu to working ecu will work and always you so dont lie and try to make me look the c...t

Ok ok what ever you say
Let's just kiss and make up :couple_inlove: lol

garagesport
13th March, 2021, 04:38 PM
want to stop arguing man this thread is for help on full bdm that I need but not to discuss whether someone has a full bdm of this ecu

Golfwagen
13th March, 2021, 05:47 PM
want to stop arguing man this thread is for help on full bdm that I need but not to discuss whether someone has a full bdm of this ecu

Here files from my VW Golf5 , BXE ,77kW, 2007. Full flash and eprom. Writh this files ( need immo off )

makif96
13th March, 2021, 06:38 PM
hey Sir, i have 3 files for this car, maybe is helpful. there is no pass.

garagesport
14th March, 2021, 12:39 PM
Hello again and I was able to read a full bdm of the corrupted file, someone can add me the original file of my ecu to be able to record with ktag and that I can start the car thanks and greeting

I would also like to know how this file is unknown. I would like to know with what program it is done if it is with winols or etc.

here I attach full bdm and original file

I also have a 2mg file attached here how the 512kb file is modified since ktag and kess are 2mg that the machine uses 512kb
thanks and regards

makif96
14th March, 2021, 02:11 PM
did u tried ,,kess -->Recovery'' option with 2mb file, usualy works.
I have bricked much times Opel's edc16 with mpps then recovery works on Kess v2 with ori. files

garagesport
14th March, 2021, 02:35 PM
yes but it doesn't work I can only load full bdm

chrisimerk
14th March, 2021, 03:22 PM
Hello again and I was able to read a full bdm of the corrupted file, someone can add me the original file of my ecu to be able to record with ktag and that I can start the car thanks and greeting

I would also like to know how this file is unknown. I would like to know with what program it is done if it is with winols or etc.

here I attach full bdm and original file

I also have a 2mg file attached here how the 512kb file is modified since ktag and kess are 2mg that the machine uses 512kb
thanks and regards

here write this separately its the fixed bdm flash file which is 2mb
no pass

garagesport
14th March, 2021, 03:45 PM
partner separately does not let me record anything only full bdm all complete

chrisimerk
14th March, 2021, 03:52 PM

back up bdm read again but save together?

garagesport
14th March, 2021, 03:59 PM
aquí adjunto nuevo bdm completo

chrisimerk
14th March, 2021, 04:13 PM
aquí adjunto nuevo bdm completo

It should write separately so i dont know what you have done to this ecu for it to give you this error not come across it before
will it let you write back the bdm flash you have read separately?

garagesport
14th March, 2021, 04:15 PM
separately I can not record I can only record full bdm record a wrong file nothing else

I just need a full bdm and recovered ecu

chrisimerk
14th March, 2021, 04:18 PM
when you say record do you mean it will let you write back the wrong flash file with ktag separately?

garagesport
14th March, 2021, 11:19 PM
It no longer lets me record anything by obd or separately, only full bdm

tango
14th March, 2021, 11:21 PM
your new bdm is just another backup of the mpc

mrjay88
15th March, 2021, 12:18 AM
take a picture of your ecu board and post it i might have an idea on what you might be doing wrong

garagesport
15th March, 2021, 10:01 AM
Here I attach a photo of the ecu but as I said with a full ktag file I can recover this ecu in no way more

peechie
15th March, 2021, 10:21 AM

Okay, lets get this right...

You wrote a wrong file via obd, car didn't start.

You couldn't read with ktag?

You then wrote a partial read hence why it says operation not allowed?

garagesport
15th March, 2021, 10:41 AM
I only tell him what happened if I know how to read with ktag but when it crashed it was only by obd and I never let myself record or recover with the original file

mrjay88
15th March, 2021, 10:48 AM
The ecu is dead buy another ecu with the same hardware and software numbers and write the eeprom from the old ecu into the new one job done car will start this ecu is cheap heres one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-TOURAN-ENGINE-ECU-1-9-DIESEL-BXE-03G906021KC-05-11/292646623852?hash=item4423191a6c:g:HvMAAOSwuXNbUFB Z
(https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-TOURAN-ENGINE-ECU-1-9-DIESEL-BXE-03G906021KC-05-11/292646623852?hash=item4423191a6c:g:HvMAAOSwuXNbUFB Z)

garagesport
15th March, 2021, 11:18 AM
nobody has a full bdm bxe engine with this I can recover the ecu

no matter what golf v etc bxe

ecu is not dead since I can record any full bdm I have a full bdm of this ecu but with the corrupted flash

peechie
15th March, 2021, 11:41 AM
You have written a partial file with ktag and now the ecu is bricked!

You can fix but you need to correct checksum with new BDM read.

Just buy another ECU and copy EEPROM .EPR from old ecu to new ECU

gas43
15th March, 2021, 12:08 PM
Maybe solution to try with vag can pro or odis-e and flash .sgo file?

tango
15th March, 2021, 01:42 PM
nobody has a full bdm bxe engine with this I can recover the ecu

no matter what golf v etc bxe

ecu is not dead since I can record any full bdm I have a full bdm of this ecu but with the corrupted flash

you say you have full bdm but with corrupt flash , is this the 3 files or one big file?
if one big file then post it here to be fixed
if 3 files then you already have this fixed because a few people now have posted their files for you (flash file fixed) and like i said above in my other post, replace your corrupt flash file with a good working fixed flash file from here and then reflash all 3 files

garagesport
15th March, 2021, 01:53 PM
here is file full bdm 3 files of my ecu but with corrupted flash car does not start

can someone modify with good flash so that it boots?

tango
15th March, 2021, 02:13 PM
test these
your files with new fixed flash

garagesport
15th March, 2021, 04:15 PM
mate this of exchanging flash file for another does not work and recorded and everything is the same

I recorded everything ok but the file is still corrupt it does not work rename file by one egg the ktag file is encrypted

mrjay88
15th March, 2021, 11:17 PM
your asking for advice but not taking it listen to people give up the ecu is knackerd by a new one with the same
HW/SW numbers write old eeprom to new ecu job done the car will start

dont mean to be horrible but its not called recording its called flashing or writing

tango
16th March, 2021, 01:19 AM
mate this of exchanging flash file for another does not work and recorded and everything is the same

I recorded everything ok but the file is still corrupt it does not work rename file by one egg the ktag file is encrypted

what is one egg?
and how is the ktag file encrypted ? only slaves encrypt the files not masters