PDA

View Full Version : Golf 5 1.9pd 105 Tunning opinions

andrimoto
14th March, 2021, 03:09 PM
Hello guys thats my golf 5 1.9pd 105hp i am modifying it for a while still haven't replaced parts of it, i'm planning soon to put turbo from arl. So i'm posting the original and my final tuned file which is on the car now. And if you guys can share opinion tell me whats wrong and what can be done better i think i can add a lit bit more in the smoke map. Thanks!

andrimoto
14th March, 2021, 03:12 PM
https://mega.nz/file/m5UhSK4R#W3oW6hxvuLX8pU2j3BINGcwKqis4jf_kxhGqZjWHm yg
here is the map pack

chrisimerk
14th March, 2021, 03:50 PM
Hello guys thats my golf 5 1.9pd 105hp i am modifying it for a while still haven't replaced parts of it, i'm planning soon to put turbo from arl. So i'm posting the original and my final tuned file which is on the car now. And if you guys can share opinion tell me whats wrong and what can be done better i think i can add a lit bit more in the smoke map. Thanks!

You have not touched duration x axis for 65mg.
You have not calculated IQ limited by MAF correctly as the x axis data is not extended for 65mg.
IQ limited by MAP not correct as this will limit you to 60mg at full load.
NM TO IQ Conversion x axis not touched and not calculated correctly.
Boost request 1.4bar boost limit 1.3bar???
Boost maps dont match one is at 1.3bar another is at 1.4 and another at 1.43??
Drivers wish could be better.

Thats all i can see with quick glance.

andrimoto
14th March, 2021, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the reply!!!! From what i get i just made my third boost map up to 1.45 also i dont understand what this means -- NM TO IQ Conversion x axis not touched and not calculated correctly. ----- You have not touched duration x axis for 65mg.
You have not calculated IQ limited by MAF correctly as the x axis data is not extended for 65mg. I'm very new to this, thats my first tuning attempt i made it by watching guides and videos.If you could please explain how this should be done correctly

chrisimerk
14th March, 2021, 04:08 PM
The thing is its hard to explain through text if you dont have a understanding of what i mean and can take you awhile to get the hang of it be better to team view etc so someone could show you but dont think this lesson could be given for free due to taking up someones time.

regards

andrimoto
14th March, 2021, 04:37 PM
Alright!! Sorry for being annoying, but can you take one last look at what i've done is it better now?https://mega.nz/file/jx1W2TxQ#FoD1fB4mQeOIiEUzGr_nHC0_MYrSahPXDDztDn8mm 0E

familiozo
14th March, 2021, 05:32 PM
Alright!! Sorry for being annoying, but can you take one last look at what i've done is it better now?https://mega.nz/file/jx1W2TxQ#FoD1fB4mQeOIiEUzGr_nHC0_MYrSahPXDDztDn8mm 0E
Mate try again with duration.Change last column for 65mg why all..

alonedark
14th March, 2021, 05:59 PM
One thing if a lot of profesional Tuners do it the the many diferens files , how you khow wlth one is good of bad? I see a lot of this diferens , i send a good mod files to people like you , and they said is bad always. And i khow the mod is ok.

andrimoto
14th March, 2021, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the reply!
I've done that just made the last number from 60 to 65 also how about the drivers wish do they need more boost