PDA

View Full Version : VW Phaeton 3.0 TDI with EDC17CP04 ECU

Dobermann
20th March, 2021, 01:44 AM
Hello Friends,

i have a problem with a VW Pheaton 3.0 TDI and i hope someone can give me a advice.

This help musst not be for free.

My customer have bought a used new ELV modul and he take the car to vw they tryed to adapt the used modul without success.
as next he had repaired his old modul with new relays and micro swiches. i think that schould be ok now but car shows now immo activ.
this dts is stored since the car was by vw.

its not possible to switch on ignition.

with a trick i can start canbus and read DTCs with vcds > in 25 immo i have no dtc`s stored.

now my questions is.
its possible to do immo off to start the car and bring it to vw dealer ? its not easy to transport the car.
if yes how can i make immo off in elv ?? i think it will not be enouth to make immo off in ecu.
its possible to extract the Pin with flash and eeprom from ecu ? and with pin from car i can try to adapt elv modul with VCDS ?
and what is with comfort modul ? i have read the pin can be extracted from this modul too ?
or its besser to find someone with odis online ?
what is best way ?

thanks for infos

br

danyguit2000
20th March, 2021, 08:45 AM
I think immo off is possible, upload flash and eeprom from ecu...

Dobermann
20th March, 2021, 01:25 PM
I think immo off is possible, upload flash and eeprom from ecu...

Hello thanks for answer.

immo off i can do in ecu but what is with ELV ? i cant switch on ignition and i think this is a problem. immo off in ecu i think should be not the problem. but in ELV
i have to find a way to switch on the ignition
what i cant understand is. we have the ori elv modul in car with repaired components and immo is activ.
i know this car have many problmes when the batterie was empty.