PDA

View Full Version : DACIA Sandero Stepway Techroad 1.5 Blue dCi 95 HP (B8JL) - K9K 872 - BOSCH MD1CS006

effesse
24th March, 2021, 01:09 PM
Good morning dear all friends, Users and Gurus; in this site I would love to improve my skill in calibrating ECUs software.
I already attanded on-line courses on ECM Titanium , Winols , Winmap and Map3D softwares and was able to reprogram a few ECUs
years ago (FIAT Grande Punto mJTD - Marelli / AlfaRomeo 146 1.6 ie Boxer - Gm Delco) improving many parameters of the injection systems.
Now, I readed many articles and watched many videos and I'm asking to all of you: what kind of low budget hardware / software can I use to
read / write Auris TC298, also on bench, and being able to change some maps into the ECU of my turbo diesel DACIA Sandero Stepway of 2019.
In particular way, since I added the missing button ECO on the spare space of the dashboard, I noticed that when pressed, it
changes heavly the working paraterers of the K9K 872 Renault engine, but I would love to map higher values, not lower, just in
the area affected by the pressure of the ECO button and I think it will be actually possible made it with the help of any of you.

Thank you very much in advance for all your support, best regards, effesse72.