PDA

View Full Version : licznik 4.8a

delcoman
28th January, 2010, 09:07 PM
any ideas ive installed licznik 4.8a on my old laptop with windows 98 and it says missing export kernel32.dll it works fine with my other pc ok any help please hope this is the right place to ask if not please tell me where to post question.. thanks peter.. i forgot to say it works fine on my pc with modded seson interface to k line and reads radios ok ..but wont run on my laptop its an old mmx pentium with144.0mb ram what are the min system requirements for this software all will be gladly received

estate
28th January, 2010, 09:32 PM
sorry to hijack but any more info on your interface?

delcoman
28th January, 2010, 10:08 PM
its an old season interface smart pcb card ... with 9 pin serial connector.. 5v reg.. dc socket.. and max323 and 7407 ... remove 7407.. replace with socket holder 14 pin dill.. cut all tracks to holder.. you need 2k 3.9k and 10k resistors as per scematic on this site ..connect as per drawing and fit lm339 ic.. chip and resistors ?1.20p from maplins ..i used a piece of wire and small crock clip for k line connection . for pin 6 or 12 on radio
and thats it .. you can pic up and old interface for pennies on ebay ..no one uses them anymore and there are thousands about hope this help...if theres enough interest .. maybee i will take picture and post ok .. if you want to use on usb instead of 9pin serial just change max232 for usb232 ok