PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Lancer X 2008 crash

Alex789
28th January, 2010, 09:27 PM
Hello.
Can anyone help with crash clearing in Mitsubishi Lancer X 2008?
After clearing faults and crash (0x00C0-0x028F and 0x1070-0x13BF) i got fault that passenger airbag switched off, in spite of this switch was not installed and appropriate lamp in central console not installed also. This fault turns airbag lamp in dash on. Unfortunatelly i have no scanner for Mitsubishi (first time there was man with such device). So, i need to make clear dump ready to work without clearing possible faults. I prepared next dump. If anybody can check one or has virgin it will be appreciated.

vitalyzh
31st January, 2010, 03:34 AM
Try.......

eeddyy23
31st January, 2010, 09:20 AM
Hello.
Can anyone help with crash clearing in Mitsubishi Lancer X 2008?
After clearing faults and crash (0x00C0-0x028F and 0x1070-0x13BF) i got fault that passenger airbag switched off, in spite of this switch was not installed and appropriate lamp in central console not installed also. This fault turns airbag lamp in dash on. Unfortunatelly i have no scanner for Mitsubishi (first time there was man with such device). So, i need to make clear dump ready to work without clearing possible faults. I prepared next dump. If anybody can check one or has virgin it will be appreciated.

seat need to get recalibrated axel in order to turn lights off give me a call i can do them

Alex789
31st January, 2010, 05:32 PM
Try.......

Thanks, but you simply cleared faults range and not even touched crash data.

Alex789
31st January, 2010, 05:40 PM
seat need to get recalibrated axel in order to turn lights off give me a call i can do them

Thanks for answer. As i understand, calibration data is stored inside this eeprom. So, if i can correctly clear dump, that data can be untouched and not require recalibration. Am i right?
Anyway pls describe recalibration procedure if you can.

I made such procedure with passenger seat occupation sensor for Mercedes W164 using Star. But that time airbag module was exchanged with new one.

eeddyy23
1st February, 2010, 01:06 AM
Thanks for answer. As i understand, calibration data is stored inside this eeprom. So, if i can correctly clear dump, that data can be untouched and not require recalibration. Am i right?
Anyway pls describe recalibration procedure if you can.

I made such procedure with passenger seat occupation sensor for Mercedes W164 using Star. But that time airbag module was exchanged with new one.

seat calib is done in the seat computer with a mut3 i dont know any other way to do it

Alex789
1st February, 2010, 07:13 AM
seat calib is done in the seat computer with a mut3 i dont know any other way to do it

I agree if calibration is really needed. But, if, during airbag deploying, seat computer eeprom dump was intact, there is possibility to correctly clear dump in airbag module and avoid calibration.

vitalyzh
2nd February, 2010, 04:27 AM
Try this one...

Alex789
2nd February, 2010, 02:59 PM
Try this one...

Thanks, but you sent me this file again. I answered, that you cleared faults range only and, even, not touched crash data.

Today hope i will clear finally this dump, but have to say that it's almost impossible without original (not deployed) one. There are a few tricks exist.