PDA

View Full Version : eprom bios

shoufi
5th April, 2021, 03:33 PM
can someone take a look check this eprom file. RH86 or 93c86. eprom from tcu SH7055. suddenly cut off communication with all devices. i checked all hardware is good, vcc xtal is normal.

alonedark
5th April, 2021, 10:42 PM
What????? Vcc xtal??? If you what check vcc . Put 12v. In ecu and check vcc in mcu and eprom no xtal for check x tal need oscilloscope I don’t think that you have any problem with this.
Post ecu data and you can check with another one, if you have problem with ck is in sh , repair in boot mode whit origina file, I think that you don’t have diag with this ecu. Ecu dead. And put why you have this problem

shoufi
6th April, 2021, 02:43 AM
What????? Vcc xtal??? If you what check vcc . Put 12v. In ecu and check vcc in mcu and eprom no xtal for check x tal need oscilloscope I don’t think that you have any problem with this.
Post ecu data and you can check with another one, if you have problem with ck is in sh , repair in boot mode whit origina file, I think that you don’t have diag with this ecu. Ecu dead. And put why you have this problem

Thank you friend. this car initially started jumping early D. on the TCU diagnostic scan there was no engine rpm and throtle data and all data from the engine pcm. after the car was silent for a while. communication with the scan diagnosis was also cut off. then i check the vcc 12v is good. vcc 5V mcu TCU is good. extal with a nice osciloscope. TCU mcu reset pin is good. Does anyone have the original EPROM RH86 file and the original SH7055 TCU Honda CVT file? clever people here. I need you. ecu tcu honda keihin cvt eprom RH86 mcu sh7055. ecu 37820 RBx xx

Thank you friend. this car initially started jumping early D. on the TCU diagnostic scan there was no engine rpm and throtle data and all data from the engine pcm. after the car was silent for a while. communication with the scan diagnosis was also cut off. then i check the vcc 12v is good. vcc 5V mcu TCU is good. extal with a nice osciloscope. TCU mcu reset pin is good. Does anyone have the original EPROM RH86 file and the original SH7055 TCU Honda CVT file? clever people here. I need you.

alonedark
6th April, 2021, 11:09 AM
Buy a ecu second hand and try, no need program for try, put ecu and check rpm , don’t start the engine but you khow if the problem is in ecu

shoufi
6th April, 2021, 11:16 AM
Buy a ecu second hand and try, no need program for try, put ecu and check rpm , don’t start the engine but you khow if the problem is in ecu

I changed another car. good result. I bought this kind of ecu. didn't get. this is a special edition. what should i do.