PDA

View Full Version : Nokia dbox

fatlad
29th January, 2010, 02:41 PM
Hi all

Need some help please, I've flashed my sons dbox with Commando 11.3 x2 and the magic files everything went fine scanned the box nothing.

Went back into flashfxp and went into var/bin/emu right clicked on evocam in attributes chmod changed to 755 went back to dbox went to start cam, but no evocam there to restart can anyone point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

shaboy
29th January, 2010, 02:52 PM
what do you mean you scanned the box and nothing?

i.e. t found channels but does not display them or it didnt find any transponders or channels?

fatlad
29th January, 2010, 03:07 PM
sorry shaboy

Did the fast scan found all the channels can view fta went to sp1 the information bar at the bottom is there but just ablack screen.

Fergal
29th January, 2010, 04:14 PM
Have chmod the file that goes in /lib and then reboot the box see if you can enable the camd then.

fatlad
29th January, 2010, 05:12 PM
Hi Fergal

tried that still get fta but no others, and I cannot find any cams in the softcam to restart.

Anyother ideas

ManofScience
29th January, 2010, 05:44 PM
reboot, FTP back onto it and check the \var\bin\emu folder - is there anything there?

i'd copy them back across & chmod them. Then, go to the softcam menu, see if it's listed and restart it.

fatlad
29th January, 2010, 06:15 PM
Did what you said Manofscience went back to softcam menu only thing in the menu is camd reset.

I've also tried another image L.H.C.2 done everything the same checked all the Attributes changed them to 755 still only fta, could the box be knackered.

MetMan
29th January, 2010, 06:19 PM
Did what you said Manofscience went back to softcam menu only thing in the menu is camd reset.

I've also tried another image L.H.C.2 done everything the same checked all the Attributes changed them to 755 still only fta, could the box be knackered.

wouldn't have thought so got all the necessary files in the key folder?

u can send me the lhc2 img after u added the files if u want....pm me and i'll have a look

fatlad
29th January, 2010, 06:24 PM
Thanks Metman

Can you explain how I do it never done it before

MetMan
29th January, 2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks Metman

Can you explain how I do it never done it before

ok i use (created) the lh2 img....all works ok...all u need to add is the the cams in the var/bin/emu folder and the keys to the /var/keys folder, the lib file is already added. chmod the cam to 755 press dbox- 4. softcams & system info,- red softcam menu - u should see the cams u added activate 1 of them eg evocamd and then leave on a scrambled channel for kys to update

if u want to send me a m$n addy i'll see if i can sort it 4 u...

fatlad
29th January, 2010, 06:52 PM
Metman transfered the folder again to var/bin/emu, the two cams showing in the emu folder are evocamd and mgcamd the attributes are 755.

Just one thing the files in var/keys should any of them be chmod to 755.

thanks for all the advice

Tommo1973
29th January, 2010, 08:06 PM
Hi m8,

You will not need to chmod the files in the keys folder.

Tommo

fatlad
30th January, 2010, 09:32 AM
Hi Tommo

I've chmod the files in the keys folder still the same I get fta no pay channels and there nothing in the softcam, sorry for the late responce.

MetMan
30th January, 2010, 01:36 PM
Hi Tommo

I've chmod the files in the keys folder still the same I get fta no pay channels and there nothing in the softcam, sorry for the late responce.

u have transferred the cams (files) into the emu folder from the magic files not the whole emu folder into the /var/bin/emu folder resulting in a emu folder in the emu folder? i've seen this dun b4,

if u can't see the files u haven't transferred correctly

fatlad
1st February, 2010, 12:19 PM
Hi all

Still at it with this Dbox, I've tried different images the latest one being Commando 12 LZMA,

Flashed Com 12 Successful, from the Magic Files I FlashFXP the files into these folders,

Lib files into Lib folder: Libcrypto chmod this to 755.

Var_bin_emu files into emu folder: evocamd and mgcamd chmod
these files to 755.

var_keys files into keys folder: autoroll.key
autoupdate.key
camd cfg (chmod 755 not
needed on these files.txt)
mg cfg
nagraepr7.bin
nagraam7.bin
nagrarom7.bin

Went back to dbox to restart the cam, blue button, extra menu, softcam menu nothing in there accept camd reset.

Disheartening but carried on with set my location did a fast scan
found 33 transponders and ended up with 258 tv channels, 35 radio channels, 14 data.

Rebooted the dbox got the fta channels went to sky sports1 nothing, don't know what else to do done everything you guy have told me to do (thanks for being very patient) is there any secret menus like on other boxs which I've missed. Sorry about the delays on this thread went out Saturday night got hammered got in at 3am all day sunday to recover.

Once again many thanks

Tommo1973
1st February, 2010, 12:24 PM
Hi m8,

Is your box a 1x or 2x?

Tommo

fatlad
1st February, 2010, 12:26 PM
Hi tommo its a x2

Tommo1973
1st February, 2010, 12:31 PM
Hi tommo its a x2

PM me your email addy and I should be able to help ;)

Tommo

fatlad
1st February, 2010, 12:48 PM
just done it

Tommo1973
1st February, 2010, 01:55 PM
just done it

Check your mail m8.

fatlad
1st February, 2010, 05:36 PM
Hi Tommo

Just let you know got the box going don't no what difference is between your image and the one I downloaded but it work first time.

Once again many thanks tommo and to everyone else who gave me advise.

Tommo1973
1st February, 2010, 05:47 PM
Hi Tommo

Just let you know got the box going don't no what difference is between your image and the one I downloaded but it work first time.

Once again many thanks tommo and to everyone else who gave me advise.

Your welcome m8

pastaman06
4th March, 2010, 03:55 PM
hello i am new here i have the exact same problem could i ask for a lilttle run through of what you did to get it to work i was with virgin for 7 years and i am moving house it will be about 8 weeks before i can get the services back on but i have had this box for a year or 2 now just sitting there i have updated with a new key from oct 2009 but i only get free to air and not all of them i dont get dave etc.... only 1,2,3,4,5 and cbbc channels