PDA

View Full Version : Sharan 2011 EDC17C46 SCR OFF / start & stop isn't working anymore

ghemesdaniel
8th April, 2021, 01:51 PM
Hi guys , this is my first thread here on dk, even though I'm member here for some years. I know i don't deserve your help because I haven't helped

others, but I want to change that for the time to come , and hopefully make up for the lost time. I would really appreciate your help , because I hit a dead end with a job and

hope that solving this matter would help others in the future. I have an Sharan 2011 in my garage that came with the check engine light on with a fault regarding SCR system,

the fault is related to Reductant tank temp sensor - SHORT TO GROUND, DTC P205C , VAG DTC code 9687, the sensor is internally shorted, and that gives me the mentioned

DTC. I tried several solutions for SCR OFF, including the one from Swiftec, but with any of them the START & STOP system isn't working anymore, I have only the symbol of

start&stop barred, and the engine isn't stopping. I tried flashing in boot with ktag, service mode and obd with pcmflash , the problem still persists. Tried disconnecting the

SCR tank, that is connected directly to ecu, no SCR module , where are all the sensors, valves, pump and heater are , still no luck. The only thing that remained connected

was the Nox sensor. Lately I put an ressistor instead of the sensor, that gives me an reading of 37 degrees, fault is gone, start&stop is functioning properly with the original

file, with any solution,it isn't. I suppose keeping the ressistor there isn't a solution, because at one point it will throw an dtc , being a fixed value. My intention is making SCR

off , but I would need your help for an working solution, or maybe an ideea for what to do. My ecu is an EDC17C46 , 03L906018HH , CFFB engine code, HW H23, SW 9980

readed, the tag on ecu says 7835. software version readed with ktag is 1037563923. Any help would be appreciated, I'm willing to pay for a working solution.
Thank you, humbly

noze95
8th April, 2021, 01:58 PM
HI SEND FILE AND DTC

ghemesdaniel
8th April, 2021, 01:59 PM
here are my orifinal files, boot and vr

ghemesdaniel
8th April, 2021, 02:00 PM
HI SEND FILE AND DTC

P205C is the original dtc, but after putting resistor the dtc is gone