PDA

View Full Version : worlds biggest dog

allycoops
2nd April, 2008, 08:18 PM
Check the size of this dog , just been awarded title of biggest dog in the world

Hercules was recently awarded the honourable distinction of World's Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds. With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his Breed's Standard 200lb. Limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet:" I fed him normal food and he just grew".... And grew. And grew. And grew.

ice2004
2nd April, 2008, 08:34 PM
NO WAY! that things ~~~~ing huge, well thats what my gf said.

Anyway the dogs quite big too :)

Are we sure this isnt a late April fools joke? i mean that dog is gigantic unless they are all dwarves?

wiiman
2nd April, 2008, 08:35 PM
Check the size of this dog , just been awarded title of biggest dog in the world

where did you get this story and when was the article dated, as it looks like an april fool to me, as the photo looks photoshopped to me.

wiiman
2nd April, 2008, 08:36 PM
NO WAY! that things ~~~~ing huge, well thats what my gf said.

Anyway the dogs quite big too :)

Are we sure this isnt a late April fools joke? i mean that dog is gigantic unless they are all dwarves?

great minds think alike!

allycoops
2nd April, 2008, 08:42 PM
Got it via an email from the UK Boerboel Club today,

By the way I think you may be right about photoshop??? But if it is its a good one , look at the shadows

thommo
2nd April, 2008, 08:59 PM
my cousin had or still has a dog almost as big as that, a neopolitian mastiff its ~~~~ing huge, its kennel is like a shed

id say the one pictured is fake but it wouldnt suprise me if it was otherwise as ive seen one almost as big in the flesh.

allycoops
2nd April, 2008, 09:01 PM
had a look around the net thommo and it is reported as a fake mate, still say it a bloody good fake though

thommo
2nd April, 2008, 09:04 PM
thought so, heads too big, but i kid you not the neopolitian mastiff i spoke about is almost as big as that thing.

smirnoff_rules
2nd April, 2008, 09:08 PM
heres one of its shits lol

http://www.gsnz.org.nz/auck_branch/mangere_website/cowpat.JPG

Herbie
2nd April, 2008, 11:40 PM
The dog aside, I would not mind dogging the bit of stuff walking the horse

charlie senator
3rd April, 2008, 12:31 AM
Its Kim Marsh aint it lol

Salami
11th April, 2008, 06:38 PM
wow Are you sure that is a dog? or some nice software done the job.
How much would cost to feed him per annium?

allycoops
11th April, 2008, 06:42 PM
yeh its a fake mate, I found out after I posted it, LOL

willowdogg2005
12th April, 2008, 11:11 PM
ha no way la

C64
13th April, 2008, 12:15 AM
I bet it's got a huge cock ;)

c9751307
13th April, 2008, 08:26 PM
that is one huge pile of sh1t