PDA

View Full Version : DM 7020-S

eattheliving
29th January, 2010, 05:32 PM
hi everyone, just a couple of questions...
1: is this box any good?
2: does it have an intergrated positioner, if not what is your recommendation for a box that has got one?

cheers all

:manuflag:

mdt
29th January, 2010, 06:20 PM
the answer to your question is yes and yes!, it will move a diseque 1.2/usals motor but not a 36v one . if you have a 36v motor/jack you will need a v-box. your dm7020s will open a selection of channels (sport/general/movie/xxx) with the correct cams/keys and so on. it will also do alot more via the lan socket via c/s but we cant go into it as its not allowed on this forum or 90% of other forums. have a look around the forum at the other posts as this will give you an idea of whats involved in getting the most from your box.

eattheliving
29th January, 2010, 07:35 PM
the answer to your question is yes and yes!, it will move a diseque 1.2/usals motor but not a 36v one . if you have a 36v motor/jack you will need a v-box. your dm7020s will open a selection of channels (sport/general/movie/xxx) with the correct cams/keys and so on. it will also do alot more via the lan socket via c/s but we cant go into it as its not allowed on this forum or 90% of other forums. have a look around the forum at the other posts as this will give you an idea of whats involved in getting the most from your box.

thanks mdt. gr8 help m8

Superman
29th January, 2010, 08:34 PM
The 7020si is very old now, i would go for a 800 over a 7020.

Super

eattheliving
29th January, 2010, 09:36 PM
thanks superman. didn't get the 7020-s. got out bid. am looking for a good place to purchace from. any ideas matey?

firestorm
29th January, 2010, 10:20 PM
there are some good 7020 clone on ioffer but you would be buying direct from china and may face inport dutys,I had one from there and i was very happy with it