PDA

View Full Version : bmw e93 335i n54 underboost

Moe1988
19th April, 2021, 09:31 AM
hello guys , need some light on an issue im having .
got this e93 , bought 6 months ago , did some modifications on it .
its low mileage and in good condition .
intakes , downpipes , intercooler and a stage 2 tune thats supposed to have an 18,5 psi max boost .
i also have a jb4 installed ,im using it to log the boost in the car ( by fuel gauge hijacking , so i can see boost pressures while driving )

ok car is a lot better but as i expected alot more from it , i had a stock e39 m5 which barely gives me 400 hp , with this e93 i should be getting over 400 hp , but i dont feel all that power to be honest .

now the issue at hand is boost is not getting over 10 psi , it spools fast but it wont go over it and it wont stay stable at 10 , it would start at 10 then lowers to 8-7 .

im not getting any fault codes so im not sure where to dig to find the source of the problem . i had my wastgates fixed for the famous rattle problem , car is services new sparks new coils , everything seems in order .

Johnsy1998
19th April, 2021, 10:52 AM
Post ori and mod if you need help.

Moe1988
19th April, 2021, 02:07 PM
Post ori and mod if you need help.

ok here are 2 files /.
car came with a msd80 ecu , mosfet issues made me transfer to a msd81 after i fried the original ecu .
this msd81 file is a file pulled from a tuned car , just synched isn and started my car .

if you guys can take a look at it and figure something out .
and if i can get some burbles added to this tune i would appreciate it guys :rock:

thanks in advance