PDA

View Full Version : Daewoo radiocode by Serial so simple

Badbad
30th January, 2010, 09:25 AM
hey @ all DK members,here i have found this for you,to try Daewoo Radiocode from Serial
your serial ist 12345678 reading from back and start with the first number one step out then reading one step out then reading ..... ist the Code 8642 by an other Serial 27453791
is 1757 Ok happy trying:dancing2:

ilian_cho
31st January, 2010, 05:15 PM
I use this DAEWOO calk.

Badbad
31st January, 2010, 05:46 PM
I use this DAEWOO calk.

where you need by so easy a calc:D befor you calc this,i say you my answer for the code:evil:

PremierD
31st January, 2010, 05:53 PM
where you need by so easy a calc:D befor you calc this,i say you my answer for the code:evil:

With all due respect to your efforts mate .... The stuff you are posting ... was out off date years ago ... Have a look round the Net../ Forums ... and post something ..just a little bit .. newer...PLEASE...

Badbad
31st January, 2010, 06:01 PM
ok i don?t post more for the forum,look by your self!!!i don?t help now,by mate

PremierD
31st January, 2010, 06:11 PM
ok i don?t post more for the forum,look by your self!!!i don?t help now,by mate

There you go .... Hostile reaction .. your first thought... I was only suggesting you try and find more current software/calcs...Thats all
There is no need to spit the dummie out mate ...We welcome ALL uploads here... Including yours ....

Badbad
31st January, 2010, 06:24 PM
With all due respect to your efforts mate .... The stuff you are posting ... was out off date years ago ... Have a look round the Net../ Forums ... and post something ..just a little bit .. newer...PLEASE...

i don?t show older information in the forum,i come from germany and this i trying in my german forum,and not all members have calc for this,so i say,how sipmle it is to become your code,ok i look for new(er) clacs and algo?s, i don?t know what is here in DK on start now:saint::saint::saint: