PDA

View Full Version : Need help w166 not displaying km

Gardner3
22nd April, 2021, 06:41 PM
I need help on a benz w166 2016 with my dash displaying ----km cluster.Lost the original 95640 dash file
i wrote a different file from another similiar car ,Now all gauges working perfect but km displaying ----
Basically ,whats the solution the make the cluster display km again

Here is the file i wrote after my original was not saved

mikajna
22nd April, 2021, 08:15 PM
I need help on a benz w166 2016 with my dash displaying ----km cluster.Lost the original 95640 dash file
i wrote a different file from another similiar car ,Now all gauges working perfect but km displaying ----
Basically ,whats the solution the make the cluster display km again

Here is the file i wrote after my original was not saved
Cluster need to be programmed to EIS, that need to make with Mercedes Diagnostic or some TOP Mileage tools, if some can sort that. Problem is that your dash have SSID from other EIS from other car.
Mercedes diagnostic that can make, if dashboard is virgin, or if mileage is lower then 100km (range from 0-100km).

But in your case is tricky that car could be FBS4, and maybe you will have problem to adapt it.

amar28
23rd April, 2021, 03:42 AM
Cluster need to be programmed to EIS, that need to make with Mercedes Diagnostic or some TOP Mileage tools, if some can sort that. Problem is that your dash have SSID from other EIS from other car.
Mercedes diagnostic that can make, if dashboard is virgin, or if mileage is lower then 100km (range from 0-100km).

But in your case is tricky that car could be FBS4, and maybe you will have problem to adapt it.

with the right tools and 3 minutes of time, this job would be completed

this question about ezs and used dash pairing has been discussed so many times its unreal

a quick search of the forum would bring the answer to this question

raf0468
23rd April, 2021, 09:49 AM
which tool to use for fbs4 syncro dash..tri ed with xentry on 447 no luck is it online only ?

Gardner3
23rd April, 2021, 02:29 PM
Can someone make a dash file virgin

salkapone
23rd April, 2021, 11:58 PM
Dp4 elprosys,, dashcoder or any other serios tool can make sync...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk