PDA

View Full Version : audi a4 2,0 tdi brd

marioscheiber
22nd April, 2021, 07:16 PM
hello, can someone look at the file and tell me if this is a good file, it should be stage 1, but i dont feel much more power.
(dpf is off and empty, and egr is off)

thanks

familiozo
22nd April, 2021, 07:29 PM
hello, can someone look at the file and tell me if this is a good file, it should be stage 1, but i dont feel much more power.
(dpf is off and empty, and egr is off)

thanks
Post original file too...

marioscheiber
22nd April, 2021, 07:36 PM
this is orig file read by kess

chrisimerk
22nd April, 2021, 08:56 PM
This file is really badlol

Loads of maps missed no wonder you do feel power and whole dtc table deleted

marioscheiber
22nd April, 2021, 10:06 PM
thats the car of a customer from me, and he lets it tune by a company, for lot of money....

the tuner told him, that he can make a stage 2, when we remove the dpf, so whe did everything, and the result is very bad in my eyes.
he also said that we have still a hardware problem, the software is not the problem.

but the engine is factory new, PD´s are new (orig).

i put the orig. software on the car, the only error that come is the particel filter.

so i bought a kess clone, and read out the software, that i can share it on forum.

so i hope someone can help us, that the car runs with more power :)

chrisimerk
22nd April, 2021, 10:47 PM
thats the car of a customer from me, and he lets it tune by a company, for lot of money....

the tuner told him, that he can make a stage 2, when we remove the dpf, so whe did everything, and the result is very bad in my eyes.
he also said that we have still a hardware problem, the software is not the problem.

but the engine is factory new, PD´s are new (orig).

i put the orig. software on the car, the only error that come is the particel filter.

so i bought a kess clone, and read out the software, that i can share it on forum.

so i hope someone can help us, that the car runs with more power :)

I can assure you the file is problem you need to change tuner

Lambda maps not touched
Duration not touched
Mg limiters not touched
Driver wish not touched
Some boost limiters not touched

The whole map is crap lol

marioscheiber
23rd April, 2021, 05:46 AM
can you make good file?

i believe that the whole map is shit, because car drives like this:yawn1: